t w e n t y n i n e

"Can I ask something?"

"Sure, whats up?"

"Whats going on with you and Grayson?"

"If I knew, I'd tell you. I hate not being connected with him. Don't take this to heart, but this should be me out here with him, telling him everything, not you." I glanced at him. "I miss him, E. I really do."

"I know things are never easy for you two, but don't forget that I'm here for you, wether you need  a shoulder to lean on or someone to talk to, I'm here. I'm not sure whats been up his ass lately but, I know that he'll snap out of it."

"Me too. I miss him."

"I know you do, I can see it. But, doing what you did with Aaron doesn't make it better, it's making it worse, single or not. "

"But,"

"No, there's no buts. What you did to him was just as wrong as what he did to you."

I shook my head because I knew what he was saying was right. "I have a question..."

"Okay, shoot."

"The other day, I saw a picture of Grayson online with another girl." I looked over at Ethan. "They were kissing. It was all over twitter."

"What picture?"

"Don't tell me that you didn't see it." I said as I grabbed my phone, going on twitter to try to look for the picture.

He started to shake his head, "No, I really didn't see it." 

"This one." I tilted my phone towards him to show him the picture. "Who is that?"

"Some fan."

"Oh." I snickered. "So, literally a day after we broke up, he's out kissing random fans?"

(A/n: Bitch, shut up. You ran to Louisiana to be with his best friend. You hoe.) 

"Sar," Ethan started laughing. "That's an edit." 

"What? No it's not."

He took my phone out of my hands to get a better look at the picture. "Yes, Sarah, it is. Our fans are very talented at making edits like that."

"Seriously? It looks so real."

He nodded his head. "Wait, you almost sound jealous."

"What? I'm not jealous over that...." I was lying to him right through my teeth and he knew it. 

"Sar-"

"Fine, I was. Okay? I really was." 

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "So you're telling me that Aaron never told you?"

"Told me what?" I asked kicking my feet around in the water. 

He snickered, shaking his head. "There's my answer."

"No, tell me what?"

"The day that Aaron called Grayson, Grayson had already told him that it was just an edit made by a fan. He, of all people should've known that."