f i f t y . s h a d e s . o f . e t h a n

(a/n. I thought it would've been funny to add "..shades of ethan.." at the end of fifty. Well, I mean theres a bit of smut, sorta, kinda, not really, but its nothing compared to the movies. Lol, enjoy.)

We're been on the road for 17 hours

Just another 17 hours until we get there and then another few hours until we find a decent hotel to stay at for the night.

While being the road, I decided text Grayson. If I have to admit it, Aaron was right, like always.I texted him telling him that I was okay, out with Ethan and that I still needed time away.

These next 17 hours are going to be very interesting, saying that because I was going to do the one thing that Ethan hated, which was being teased.

We has just passed the"60 miles to Colorado" sign and a smile grew on my face as we did.

I was looking out the window, enjoying all of the sights in Utah. As I was still looking out the window, I placed my hand on his lower thigh. He must not of thought too much about it, because he didn't say anything.

So, I began raising my hand up higher, pretending that it was nothing.

"What are you doing?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean," He looked down at my hand which was very close to his member. "what are you doing with your hand?"

"I'm just resting it somewheres safe." I said in between chuckles. "I'm sorry, I can move it, if you would like me to."

He just shook his head, trying to focus on the road, until suddenly he feels my hadn't brush against his, now growing member.

He gasped for air as a smirk grew across my face.

"Are you trying to get us killed?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You're such a fucking tease, you know that?"

"I know." I said laughing, looking out the window. "But, you're clearly enjoying it or else you wouldn't be as hard as you are, right now."

When he didn't say anything, I looked over at him, noticing the difference in his face. It was a light shade of red. "Aw, someone's blushing."

I leaned over kissing his cheek lightly, leaving him smiling with his teeth showing. I then began leaving small kisses on his ear, which gave him visible goose bumps.

I unbuckled myself, climbing over on top of him, while he was driving. He placed his free hand on my back, holding on to me while I was kissing his neck.

"You know," he moved his neck a little giving me more access. "I can't do this while I'm driving..."

"You're doing a pretty good job to me."

He chuckled, moving his free hand, down to my ass squeezing it a bit, causing myself to squeal.

I could feel his member growing more and more.

"Someone must like this." I slipped my hand down his jeans, placing my hand on his junk. Which causes his breath to hitch. I began to massage his member as he was driving. "Why are you still driving?"