t h i r t y o n e

(A.n / They didn't go back to Jersey, instead flew straight to Kansas for there tour to start, once again.)

*******

It's like everything was happening in a blink of an eye, before I knew it, we were on the plane to Kansas.

I didn't want to leave Aaron, but I did know that I had to be with the twins, even if it means something big was headed my way.

I've been receiving a lot of hate online. I've been trying to laugh it off like it doesn't bother me, but it hasn't been working.

"She's just gonna leave Grayson, again."

"I don't know why he gave her a second chance."

"She's not worth it."

"She doesn't deserve either of them.

"Watch her just be playing Grayson to get closer to Ethan."

"She doesn't love him."

That wasn't even half of the things that was being said online.

People began making video edits of E and I together.

Others began tagging us in them, to see if my mind would change and I would leave again, which would never happen.

Well, I did leave, but it was a mistake and I regret doing it. I can't just tell everyone that because they would never believe me.

Grayson told to tell one of the girls online that she had to delete her post due to how rude and offensive it really was.

I just wish they knew that I was sorry and that I would never do those things that there saying that I would do. I wish it never left, but I did and I can't change it.

"Sarah, common, we're gonna be late."

They invited me along to there meet and greet, but I honestly didn't want to go.

"Do I have to go?"

"No, but I'd really love it if you went."

"Can I please just stay here? They hate me and I don't feel like going to a place we're I'm unwanted."

"Sar, they love you, they'll come around, I promise." Ethan said as I turned around.

"I just don't like that they don't trust me, that makes me feel worse. There's people that are upset with you and thats the last thing that I want."

"They're people upset with me? Because were dating?"

"Grayson, they think I'm gonna cheat on you, or leave you again. Some of the things they say, makes me feel like an awful person, I know that I fucked up but, I can't take it back."

"They love you, they just need sometime. Let them have their time, they'll come around. Grarah or Sayson or whatever the hell the ship name that they gave you, will be back with them."

Grayson and I looked at each other and just bursted out laughing.

"Thanks E, you always know how to lighten the mood."

I knew that I didn't want to go but, I knew that I was going to have to face them sooner or later, so I ended up going anyways. 

After I got dressed, we left.

When we arrived at the venue, there were hundreds of girls.

A majority of them gave me nasty looks, but the ones that weren't being rude actually stood up for me and said really nice things.

One said that she was happy that we mad cup and got back together.

Another said that she was happy that her 'parents' made up. I laughed when I found out that she was referring Grayson and I as her parents.

It made me feel better knowing that there were people that liked me and understood that I only left for space. I just wish they knew how hard this was for me, it isn't easy being in a new state everyday.

───────────────

Yo, how are you guys?

Drop a comment down below about how your day has been.

-S