f i f t y n i n e

"Hey." 

I looked up from my phone seeing Grayson standing in the doorway, with a small smile painted on his face as he looked at me.

"Hi."

"Our plane tickets should be here by sometime within the next few days." He said sitting down next to me, but not too close.

There was a gap between us.

"You didn't have to do that Grayson."

"Yeah, I did. I know how much going back to see your family means to you."

"I mean that you didn't have to buy the tickets, I could of bought them myself."

"Like I said, yeah I did." he glanced over at me, before standing up. Before he left the room, I spoke up.

"Grayson..."

"Yeah?" He turned around, until our eyes locked. I wanted to talk to him, but suddenly the words that I wanted to say vanished away. He then walked closer towards, he then knelt down in front of me. 

(a/n. eh, no proposal here.)

"Whats wrong?" he grabbed my hand as sh slowly began to intertwine our fingers together. "Whatever it is, you know that I'm here."

He's always so sweet with me.

"What would you do/say if I told you that I wanted to move back in with my parents?" I asked softly waiting for an answer back.

"I'd be okay with it," He smiled rubbing his thumb against my knuckle. "as long as I'm going with you."

"Grayson I can't ask you for that."

"You're not asking me for anything, I'm old enough to make my own decisions."

"What about Ethan? Your life here, Aaron, Matt?"

"Ethan will tag along with me, everyone knows that him and I can't be apart for too long. The rest... I don't care about," he kissed the top of my hand, which made me smile. "you're all that I need."

My face began warming up.

"I love you."

"What?"

"I said that I love you."

His smile grew. "I heard you, I just wanted to hear you say it again." He said before he planed his lips on top of mine.

"So, what does this mean?" I asked in between each kiss.

"I don't know, what do you want it to be?" He pulled away, watching as I tucked my bottom lip in between my teeth

I didn't answer his question, instead we just made eye contact.

"I know, I know. I'll give you space and all the time you need until you figure out what you're gonna do, okay"

He said smiling as he stood up from kneeling down.

"Grayson, I want to be yours again...." I said in the softest tone, just before he walked out. Even though it was said in a soft tone, he was still able to hear. He stopped moving and just stood still.

"I love you and we've been through too much to just walk away from this, from you. No matter what we've been through, what you've done or what I've done, its always going to be you.."

He turned around slowly, without saying anything; he wasn't even smiling. There was nothing, but a serious look on his face.

It felt like my heart was slowly breaking.

Am I too late?

"Say something, please.." I walked a few inches closer towards him.

"No matter what happens, I always seem to be going back to you, Sar." He said putting his hand on my cheek, rubbing his thumb against my skin. "I want to be yours again too, but what if I mess up, again."

"Mess up? Baby, you've never messed up." I grabbed on to his arm, holding onto it. "We just- we had a fall out, thats all. Nothing could ever make us fall apart and not want to come back to each other, I love you and that's never going to change. So, just shut up and agree that you'll be mine again."

"Are you asking me out, O'Connor?"

"I am, is that a problem with you Bailey?"

"Yeah, I should be asking you out."

"Yeah, well I'm changing that rule." I smirked a little rating my eyebrow. "So, what do you say?"

"The only way I'll agree to be yours if you agree to be mine again, also?"

We can never have a serious moment together.

"Do you know how stupid that sounded?" I laughed in between each word.

"Yes, but I don't care."

"Well, I agree to be yours."

"Then I agree also."

I rolled my eyes, trying to prevent myself from laughing.

"We should start packing, I want to get out of here, the moment the tickets come in."

"Thats more than okay with me. I'll just have to tell Ethan not to make any dates with someone anytime soon." He chuckled softly, which of course made me do the same.

"Alright," I said smiling as I roped my arms around his neck. "I've said this so many times in the last few minutes, but I love you, like really love you."

"I love you more, babygirl."

────────────────

Yo! Whats up?

I'm working on something new..... ;)

-s