f i f t y e i g h t

(A.n / Whats a chapter of mine without a gif of Stiles/Dylan?)

Whelp, of course the way that I had things all planned out, didn't exactly go the way that I wanted it to. Grayson and I ended up going back to his place because, well because my plans kept flipping around 7 or 8 times.

What can I say? I'm a girl.

A girls mind changes pretty quick, I guess guys should probably catch on with that.

My phone suddenly vibrated, I thought it was going to be Aaron, or Matt or someone else in general. But, instead it wasn't either of them, it was my crazy ex boyfriend.

Wes.

"You okay?" Grayson asked. He must of seen the way I was acting when I saw the messages.

"Yeah."

"Who texted?"

"Promise not to get really over protective the moment I say?"

"This should be good." Ethan said sitting up straight on the counter, listening to the conversation.

I narrowed my brows at him before looking at Grayson again.

"Who texted you Sarah?" He asked in a bit more serious tone. "If you saw its that O'Brien guy, I swear to god."

"O'Brien? Dylan?" Ethan asked, kinda confused.

I nodded trying to not laugh remember the conversation Grayson and I had before we came back home.

"Why on earth would Dylan text her? Better question, how would Dylan of even got her number?"

"Just never mind, E. This is a conversation for another time."

Grayson shook his head. "Enough stalling, who texted you?"

"Wes."

"Wes as in.."

I nodded answering his question that wasn't really asked.

"What the fuck does that tool want?"

"I don't know. All he said was hey."

"You didn't reply back, did you?"

"I said hey back."

"Why would you reply back to him?"

"Because I wanted to see what he wants. He only texts me when he wants something or to start something with me."

I looked down at the screen seeing a new message from him appear.

From: Wes

Hey

To: Wes

Hey.

From: Wes

Whats up?"

To: Wes

Wes, what do you want? I know that you didn't text me to create small talk.

From: Wes

How do you know? How do you know that I'm trying to apologize for what happened the last time we seen each other?

To: Wes

Oh, I don't know probably because I know you. I know how you are, even though it was a good idea to pick a fight with my boyfriend, Wes. My boyfriend. Then you thought it was an even better idea to start another fight with Ethan. Do you remember what happened in the end? I walked away with bruise that was slowly forming. Btw, that bruise was on my face for nearly a week. Who had to convince her boyfriend not to walk out the door, to beat your ass? That was me.

From: Wes

I know, I know. It was probably a stupid idea, but I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do what I did to your boyfriend. I was totally fucked up that night, I didn't mean to pick a fight with anyone. I'm sorry for what I did.

To: Wes

"Probably a stupid idea" Probably??! No, it was a total stupid idea.

From: Wes

Sarah, I said that I was sorry.

To: Wes

I know that you are, but I can't trust you anymore. But, what I can do is forgive you, but I can not trust you again. Do you know how many times you said that you were 'sorry', but you just kept making the same mistake over and over again?

From: Wes

I'm trying to change, I mean that. I'm gonna change. I'm sorry that it took me so long to realize what I was doing wrong, but late is better than nothing, right?"

To: Wes

I guess. I really don't want to talk anymore, Wes. I'm sorry.

"Thats all that was said. He didn't even reply back after that." I showed them the messages that we shared.

"You're really just gonna forgive him? After everything that he's done?"

"Of course. Everyone deserves forgiveness. I am a forgiving person, you of all people should know that."

"He may of totally kicked your ass bro but, she's kinda right."

"Ethan."

"No, Grayson, she's right."

"No, thats not what I'm talking about. He didn't 'totally kick' my ass."

"Right." Ethan said with a small hint of chuckle in his voice.

"I'm with Ethan on this one, babe."

"Oh you two are always on each others sides."

Grayson and I looked at each other as we laughed at his statement.

"Wait, babe?" Ethan's laugh started dying down to completely nothing. "Are you guys dating again?"

Grayson and I looked at each other.

"No, were still taking things slow but, since we dated for so long, babe just slips out and we don't even realize it until its actually out there."

"Oh."

"Yeah." I smiled, looking over a Gray who was already looking at me.

────────────────

Yo! Whats up guys??

It feels really good to be posting up on a Tuesday again.

Happy Tuesday!

Guys, Tough Love, is #494 on the Fanficition chart. Can you guys believe that??! I'm so happy with how this story turned out. I didn't think it would have turned out this good. I'm 110% thankful for everyone of you guys that read my story, I wouldn't of made it this far without you guys, literally. I couldn't be any happier than I am now.

I'll be back with another chapter, whenever I can.

Ily guys.

-S