f i v e

(A.n / May I welcome, Mr. Matthew Espinosa.)

Grayson and I were in the living room, all cuddled up on the couch watching my favorite movie.

The Lucky One.

But, suddenly we weren't alone anymore. Ethan walked in with one of this friends.

"Hey, this is Matt." Ethan said as he plopped down next to me.

"Ethan, I already know who he is." Grayson said as he wrapped his arm around me, pulling me in closer to him.

"Well, thats good for you. I wasn't talking to you, anyways." Ethan shot back at him with a small attitude in his voice.

Well shit.

"Hi. I'm Matt." He said as he held out his hand, I took it.

"I'm Sarah. It's nice to finally meet you."

"Finally?"

"Ethan, here talks so much about you." I laughed, looking over at Ethan who got defensive real fast.

"What? No I haven't."

Matt and I both laughed at how defensive he got.

"How come I haven't seen you around in school?" He asked.

"I'm not exactly sure. I've been here a little while." I said in between small chuckles.

We both looked in one another's eyes as we spoke to each other. He began to smile at me as talked, which of course lead me to smile back at him.

But, then I started to feel Grayson's grip on my waist get tighter by the second.

(a/n. here comes Grayson's jealous side that we all love so much, lmao) 

I took my eyes off of Matt, just to look at Gray.

His eye color were a total different color. They were darker, almost like they were filled with complete and pure utter lust.

He doesn't look at me until I place my hand on his cheek, making him look at me.

"Hey, can you guys give us a minute?"

"This should be interesting."

"Grant, I suggest that you shut it."

"Ooo, she pulled the middle name card, you're fucked now." Matt said in between small laughs.

Ethan shook his head before grabbing Matts arm, pulling him out of the room. "We're going to the skate park!" 

I slightly flinched as the front door slammed.

"Grayson." I looked in his eyes, which were still dark.

He didn't more nor answer.

"Babe, whats wrong?"

"I saw the look that you guys were sharing."

"Looks?"

"The eye contact, smiling."

"Don't be silly, Grayson." I chuckled but, then I stopped once I saw that he was being serious. "Are you being for real right now? Are you seriously jealous? Of Matt?" I stood up from where I was sitting.

"I am not jealous of him. I have nothing to be jealous of because I know that you are mine and I know what exactly is mine. If he knows best, he won't even consider thinking that he wants you." 

He pushed me up against the wall, whispering the word "jump" against my lips.

I did as I was told.

I jumped up and wrapped my legs around him, he grabbed ahold of my ass, giving it a firm grip which of course made me squeal a bit.

He carried me back over to the couch, not breaking the kiss. He pulled off his shirt, tossing it somewhere in the room.

When I pulled away to catch a breath, I looked in his eyes. They were still dark.

"Relax, G. You're the one that I want, not him." I moved my hair off to the side, getting it out of the way. I began leaving small kisses down his neck.

"Good because you are mine and no one else." He looked at me with his big, dark eyes once more.

"I want this. I want you. I wouldn't want it with anyone else."

"Thats what I like to hear, baby girl." He smiled lightly but, it was more of a smirk than a smile.

────────────────

Hey guys! Whats up???

The only honest reason that Matt ended up in this story was because, when I was watching Matt's moving, I just randomly got the idea of adding him in for some reason.

I know some of my readers love Matt, so you're welcome. :)

-S