t h i r t y t h r e e

It's only been a day since I uploaded my video up and I think that most of my views came from just Ethan, alone. 

"I think you may of just found your biggest fan."

"Who?"

"My brother, the fact that your song has been played about 10 times or more, is kinda weird." He laughed. 

"True, you've got a point." 

We laughed before walking in the kitchen which was where Ethan was at.

"If I didn't say so myself, I think my brother has a little crush on you, babe."

He said pretty loud, for Eth to hear, which he did because he looked up at us.

"Are you talking about me?

"No, someone else," He laughed. "Yeah you."

"I don't like her like that, I just- I just her music."

"Thanks E." I said laughing.

I stopped laughing when my back pocket starting vibrating. When I grabbed it, Aaron's contact popped up.

"Hey you." I said as I walked out of the kitchen, walking outside.

"Whats up?"

"Just chill with the twins, we've had the last two days for breaks so, now were just sitting back and relaxing."

"Oh, well a break is always nice, huh?"

"Yeah, I suppose your right."

Grayson's POV

"I don't know why, but I get the feeling that, that was Aaron calling. I also also feel like she has feelings for him.

"What makes you think it was him? And what makes you think she has "feelings" for him?"

"Common, E. Did you see how fast she answered that? How she smiled when she answered? She only answer her phone that quick when its him."

"Now, you're over exaggerating. Dude, she does you, she doesn't want anyone other than you, she made that pretty clear. She came back with you, didn't she?"

"Yeah, but.."

"No, buts, Gray. She loves you, not him or anyone else. Why can't you see that. Yeah, so she ran down to him, they kissed, so what? That doesn't mean that she loved him. I've never seen someone love someone the way she does you."

I knew that he was right, but I just couldn't help thinking the way that I was. I didn't know what to say to him, I just nodded as I waited for her to walk back in.

Sarah's POV

"I can't wait to see you again, it feel like months since we last seen each other."

"We'll be able to see each other soon, most likely when you get back in California because I'm gonna be headed back there soon, to start vlogging again."

"Well, we won't be back there for a few more weeks. I think we're heading to Montana soon."

"It's pretty amazing there, the fans are incredibly sweet, you're gonna love it there. I promise."

"I believe you." I chuckled.

"Good."

"Well, I should get off the phone and go see what they have planned."

"Alright. I'll see you soon?"

"I'll see you soon."

With saying that, we both ended the call, when I walked back inside.

"I'm  sorry, Aaron called." I cleared my throat. "But, as I was saying, thank you for being my biggest fan." I said to Ethan as I laughed.

"But, you on the other hand," I said walking towards Gray. "you'll always be my number one, guy."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

────────────────

Hi.

What was your guys thoughts on the Twin's new video? If you haven't watched it, I strongly suggest that you go watch it. If you haven't even seen one of there videos, you should go binge watch them.

The last few chapters haven't been as long as the others and I'm sorry about that.

Ily.

-S