t h i r t y s e v e n

Ethan's pop

"Grayson is going to kill me..." 

I kept repeating that the whole ride to the hospital. I knew that he was going to kill me because he's always telling me how much he hates the motorcycle and how one day I'm gonna end up going off the road, in a ditch. 

Well....

He was right. 

I tried to send out a message to him several times, but I knew that no matter how I phrased it, he was gonna go ape shit on me. 

So, I texted Sarah instead. 

To: Sar.

Sarah.....

Sarah's pov.

I was about half way through our meal, on our date, when I received a text message from Ethan. 

From: Eteeweetee.

Sarah.....

To: Eteeweetee.

What's up doll face, are you okay?

"Who has your attention in the middle of our date?" Grayson asked, however I didn't answer. I was waiting for another message from Ethan to come through. "Sarah?" He spoke up again. 

"Huh? Oh, your brother." 

"You're telling me that my brother has your full attention, during our date?" He chuckled, saying kinda loudly as he crossing his arms together against his chest. 

"Grayson," I looked around noticing people starting to stare. "People are starting to stare, don't make a scene."

I stopped paying attention to Grayson yet again when another message from Ethan came through.

"Oh my god..." I said to myself.

"What?" Grayson said with a serious tone. "What's wrong?"

"We have to go."

"What, why?"

"Come on, we just have to go." I said as I began grabbing my purse and jacket off the back of the chair.

"Sarah, you're scaring me. What is the matter?"

" ' I'm fine. Don't worry about me. I was in an accident with my motorcycle. I'm already at the hospital. Please come and don't tell Grayson where I am or what happened.' "

I quoted the message. 

The next thing I knew Grayson was yelling for the waiter, who did not come as fast as Grayson wanted them to, so he slammed down a $100 bill on the table, then grabbed my hand and we left as fast as we could. 

"Gray...." He was opening the passenger side door for me to get in. 

"Just get in, Sarah."

I nodded and got in, buckling up. He basically ran to the driver side, getting in and doing the same. 

As soon as he was buckled he pretty much flew down the road, making a left. 

I could hear the tires squeal as he turned the car. 

"Grayson, please slow down. I know that you're pissed, but I would like to make it there alive."

He completely ignored me.

******

"Why did you only want her here, E" 

I looked up at Grayson from where I was sitting in the room, who was getting furious with his brother.