I felt a vibration in my pocket and pulled out my phone, seeing who texted me. I smiled when I saw their name and unlocked my phone, so I could reply.

From: Hayden
Hey Liam sorry it's so late, but you coming to Corey's? x

To: Hayden
Wouldn't miss it :)

I turned off my phone and put it back in my pocket, waiting for Hayden to reply. I continued to tap my fingers to the beat of the music, so I could get my mind off Theo.

"Nearly there." He mumbled, turning into Mason's street.

"That was a quick 45 minutes." I told him, shocked at how quickly the time went.

"It took us 25. I took a short cut and speed halfway here." He mumbled, pulling into Mason's front yard. "What time are we meeting back here, so we can go back to your place?" He asked me, pulling out his phone and dialling in a number.

"1:30?" I asked him, only to receive a nod from him. I shook my head and watched as he walked off, not waiting for me.

I threw my hands in the air and listened in on his phone call, trying to see who he was calling. When someone finally picked up, I hear a familiar voice.

"Theo! Where are you, this party is so lame without you." Hayden spoke through the phone, her voice slurred.

"I'm coming in now, where are you?" He asked her, slightly chuckling.

I stopped listening in and tried to clam down, ignoring the anger rising up inside of me. I looked in the car window and realised my eyes were glowing yellow, so I closed them and took a deep breath in, trying to calm myself down.

"The sun, the moon, the truth." I repeated until I had control over myself again. "Just go in there and be yourself." I told myself, putting a smile on my face and walking up to the front door.

I looked at it and waited for something to happen. I wanted to knock on the door, but for some reason I couldn't. There was apart of me that didn't want to, but there was also a part of me tell me to man up. I raised my hand and just as I was about to knock, the door opened and instead of knocking on the door, I accidently hit someone in the face.

I covered my mouth with both my hands and looked at the person on the ground. A wave of relief went through me when I realised it was Mason, but I still felt guilty.

"You okay, dude?" I asked him, helping him stand up.

"Are you kidding? I'm ama-amazing!" He yelled, throwing his hands in the air. "Why did you punch me though? I was just coming to see if you were out the front." He asked me, his breath smelt of alcohol.

"You're drunk." I laughed, wrapping his arm around my neck. "Where's Corey?" I asked him, walking him back inside.

"He's in the kitchen talking to people." He told me, smiling at the ceiling. "Are you having fun?"

"I only just got here." I told him, walking into the kitchen and making my way over to Corey. "Maybe don't take your eyes off your boyfriend!" I yelled over the music.

"He kind of just disappeared!" Corey yelled back, taking Mason's arm off me.

"No, that's what you do." Mason replied, pushing Corey off him. "This party is lit!" He yelled, jumping off into the living room where most of the other people were.

I shook my head and laughed, looking around and stopping at a certain spot. I saw Hayden and Theo, both laughing at each other. I made eye contact with Hayden and she started waving, walking over to me.

"You made it!" She yelled, wrapping her arms around my neck and hugging me. "Come over here with the others, it's really nice." She told me, grabbing my hand and pulling me through the crowd of people.

"Didn't want to wait for me?" I asked Theo, telling he was still pissed at me.

"Nope." He replied, taking a sip of his drink. "Who's that over there?" Theo asked Hayden, pointing to a blonde haired girl.

"Her name is Jessica, we do not like her." Hayden explained, placing a drink in my hand. "Why?" She asked Theo, turning all of her attention back to him.

"Just curious." He replied, taking another sip of his drink.

"Liam, drink up." Hayden laughed, pushing my hand with my drink up to my mouth.

"Okay, here." I smiled, taking a sip of my drink. "Why don't you stop drinking?" I laughed, taking her cup out of her hand.

"Now what do I do?" She asked me, pouting out her bottom lip.

"Dance with me." I smirked, placing my drink on the bench beside me.

"That was smooth Liam Dunbar." She laughed, calling me by my full name. "You coming Theo?" She asked him, only to receive a harsh no.

I looked at him and smiled, noticing that he still hasn't taken his eyes off Jessica. I'm happy right now because the girl I've been crushing on for five months, finally wants to dance with me, but I can tell someone is wrong with Theo. He's going to do something he's going to regret and I'm not going to let that happen.