Blue Meteor SPT Layzner

Start from the beginning

- Inoue, Kazuhiko (Japanese)

Anna Stephanie

The youngest member of the Cosmic Culture Club at age 14, she is a quiet and reserved girl who is highly intuitive and empathetic, allowing her to see the good nature inside of all people. This allows her to be the first to befriend and trust Eiji in spite of his Gradosian heritage.

- Emori, Hiroko (Japanese)

- Supporting:

Julia Asuka

The older sister of Eiji, she was engaged to his best friend Gale and the two were to wed in a matter of months. Julia refused to listen to her parent's pleas to help Earth and ran away from her family's home to live with Gale.

- Yokoo, Mari (Japanese)

Bohn

- Hashimoto, Kouichi (Japanese)

Danny Carks

- Gouri, Daisuke (Japanese)

Elizabeth Clabery

The 24 year-old adult instructor and mentor of the Cosmic Culture Club, her controlled level-headedness allowed her to calm the frightened children during the first attack of the Super Powered Tracers. Her main goal was to help Eiji and the surviving CCC members escape to the Earth in an attempt to warn its major superpowers about the impending Gradosian invasion.

- Toda, Keiko (Japanese)

Clayton

- Hirano, Masato (Japanese)

Cubs

- Yara, Yuusaku (Japanese)

Arthur Cummings Jr.

Tied with David at 17 to be the oldest surviving member of the CCC, Arthur was well-liked among the CCC and a chief confidant of Roanne despite his tendencies of weakness, cowardice and a weak will that made him prone to emotional outbursts and ramblings. Since he harbours a deep crush on Simone she uses this to her advantage in order to get him to do whatever he wants, exploiting his "eager to please" nature.

- Shikamata, Yuuji (Japanese)

Roanne Demitrich

Aged 15 years and a native of Switzerland, Roanne is a genius and is by far the most mature member of the group: often displaying a calm, observant level-headedness usually attributed to people well beyond his years. Usually the strategist of the CCC, he was found constantly evaluating the situations they found themselves in determining the best possible solutions from whatever options they had. The best friend of Arthur Cummings Jr., his intelligent maturity quickly endeared him to Eiji as well. Also eventually acted as Eiji's second wingman with the SPT-BD-03U Baldy.

- Toriumi, Katsumi (Japanese)

Dillinger

- Fujishiro, Yuji (Japanese)

Dr. Nizon

- Tokumaru, Kan (Japanese)

Fouron

A hidden, recessive program deep within the SPT-LZ-00X Layzner capable of overriding Rei, this AI had the persona of an adult male yet still kept the amorality of its predecessor. Programmed by Ken Asuka as a way of conveying information about Grados to the Earthlings, Fouron would only ever surface when the Layzner was critically damaged or Eiji was in serious danger of dying: its trademark purple eyes marking its complete control over the SPT, even its V-MAX system.