Old friends and new memories

*James*

"Alright let's do this." He says. "Here. This will make it a little easier." He hands me my clothes. I put them on over my jungle apparel and look back at him.

"Do you have any?"

"No. I don't fit in them any more."

"Well alright. How do we get back?"

"Another boat ride. We have to wait for night though."

"Alright. Let's get ready than." We start off by eating some well needed food. We don't have any protein witch sucks but at least we have pretty okay fruit.

He looks at the inside of my arms and noticed the scratches again.

"You've never been particularly good at trees."

"Hey this one wasn't my fault. I hurt my shoulder then I tried to get down with one arm."

"You hurts your shoulder?!" He says in an overly dramatic voice.

"I'm fine." He shakes his head and scoots callers to me turning me around.

"Come on let me see." I undo my shirt and he looks at me shoulder.

"That's a crazy bruise." He says quietly tuning his fingers down my back. He starts to feel around punching harder.

"Ow stop that!"

"I'm feeling if it broken." He runs ins hand around my shoulder blade and it hurts everywhere.

"Stooooooop!" I whine. "That hurts."

"Fine." He says sighing. "I guess if you lose the arm it's your fault not mine."

"Don't joke like that. Could I really lose it?"

"No it's probably not even broken. You still need to go to a doctor though."

"Ok good. Don't scare me."

"Ok I'm sorry." He draws on my back with his finger and I remember his scar.

"Hey you turn around." I say.

"Okay?" I poke it and I want answers.

"You didn't tell me about this."

"I had a tracker put into my back. Before I could escape it had to be separated from my spinal chord."

"Wow really?"

"Yeah. That was a fun trip to the doctor." Hm. That's pretty crazy. The things he's gone through. I start looking at his back and the muscles still surprise me.

"Your shoulders are huge."

"That's was random. But yeah, it's because I was built to be." I start feeling around out of curiosity. I feel his shoulders and he flexes.

"Don't do that!! That feels weird." He laugh.

"You could give me a massage while you're there." I suppose I can.  I make my way around his back and the noises he makes are funny and kind of hot.  His back is so solid that I have to stop before my hands become too sore to ever function again. He sighs and lays down.

"I hope you haven't put your hands on another man like that or else he's probably going to fight me when we get back."

"Nope just you. I take it you appreciate the massage."

"Appreciate is not the right word."

"Well good. I think." I lay down next to him and he puts his arm around me and rested it on  my hip.