Comprimise with a cave man

Thankfully I wake up before he does and I'm able to slip out of his bed and back to the same spot I was. I'm still really tired though so I go back to sleep quickly. This times it doesn't take me nearly as long although this chair is much more uncomfortable.

When I wake up he's gone. Where could he have gone? I hope he didn't just leave me and is just going to wait for me to die. No he seems like a good guy. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I should probably go and see if I can find him. Maybe he's still close. I climb down and as I worried he was no where near. I'm thirsty I should probably find some drinkable water. I start walking and soon I hear running water and come to a small river that gets bigger as I walk farther. Hopefully the source is clean.

I hear how close I am and when I finally see the waterfall I breathe a sigh of relief. There's a small pool where the waterfall lands then enters the stream. I get to the edge of the pool and I look into the water fall. I am not alone and I found Tarzan and all of his unmentionables. He's standing under a smaller section of the waterfall completely naked. I'm glad I checked up here before I drank any.

He starts splashing around in the pool playing with some sort of pig. He's jumping around and the pig looks like she's playing with him. He jumps on it's back and starts being pulled around by it. A bath sounds nice. It's way too humid and I'm sweating so much. I walk over to another part of the stream so he won't be able to see me. I start to undress carefully then slip into the secluded pond. I start washing myself and I put my head under right as I hear a splash.

There's Tarzan jumping in right next to me. I swim away and grab a giant floating leaf and cover myself. I just stand there awkwardly before I manage to say anything.

"How did you know I was here?"

"I've lived on this island for probably like 10 years. You think I didn't see you watching me at the waterfall?"

"I wasn't watching you..." I say looking away trying not to sound guilty. I was watching him but not in the way he thinks. I'm not a pervert it was purely innocent. Even though he's hot I would never do that.

"I don't buy it." He laughs and I don't know what to say or do. He looks down and sees the leaf.

"What are you doing?"

"Covering myself!?!?"

"Like I said before you're going to have to get over this homophobic crap. You're going to be here for a while."

"I'm not homophobic!" I say a little to defensively.

"Why don't you want to go back?"

"Why do you want to go back. " I pause because I don't know.

"Do you have a girlfriend waiting or something?"

"No not exactly."

"What do you mean not exactly?"

"I have a boyfriend but we haven't seen each other in a long time."

"How long is a long time?"

"I don't want to talk about it." I'm not going to let him mock Scott.

For the first time he actually seems to have some sort of human emotion.

"Oh." He says quietly.

"Wha what about you?" I ask desperately trying to get rid of some of the awkwardness.

"Me? No. I've been here since I was 12 and I've never dated." Wow, 12. He must have people missing him back home. 

"How long have you been here?"