Chapter 14

It's been three days since she left. Three days where I have been regretting not saying goodbye to her. I should of kissed her when I had the chance I should of protected her.

~Flash back~

I just grabbed Henry and told him to be quiet when a girl stopped right next to the bush. Must be his sister. I immediately grabbed her by the waist and pulled her down I wrapped my arm around her and covered her mouth before she could scream. After she got away from me and hugged Henry she lunged at me and kept a knife at my throat. Did not plan on this, I have to act like a lost boy with no magic. I looked at her when I got over my shock and saw so much fire burning in her eyes, I could feel the cold blade right on my artery if she wanted to she could kill me right now, but she probably won't.

I was right about it she didn't kill me but it was only because of Henry. When we got to a spot in the forest Henry went to the bathroom and I tried to make small talk with her but she barely budged she's smart to not divulge much, but I almost did. Why do I have the feeling this girl will be the death of me.

~End flashback~

It's kind of odd walking around camp not seeing her, or hearing sassy remarks. Plus while she was here I felt my heart change. The day after she left I removed my heart and saw that my heart had a giant pink spot in the middle, was Felix right? Am I falling in love with her? I did let her and her family leave including Wendy.

I sighed and walked to my tree house and went inside I was laying in my bed when there was an explosion. I immediately jumped up out of my bed and flew out the window towards the sound. It was at hang mans tree. I landed and I saw a note attached to the tree with a knife that looked all to familiar.

I felt my heart rate pick up and I could feel the rage inside of me building. I ripped the note off of the tree and as I read it the rage inside kept building and my heart kept racing to the point I thought it was going to fly out of my chest. When I was done I crumbled to my knees and I could feel the unfamiliar sting of tears in my eyes. I then turned my head to the sky and screamed like I have never screamed before.

"MELANIE!!!!!!!!!"

I looked at the now crumpled letter and decided to read it again.

Pan,
  I guess I won. That little protection spell you gave to those people didn't work, I know my way around your magic. I have her now and I am going to enjoy her company once again Pan. She says that you and her family will come for her. But will you Pan? Or are you going to just let her be harmed? Oh and I hope you like the little gift I left for you in the hilt of her knife.
        Felix

I got off of the forest floor and ripped her knife from the tree and opened the hilt and I saw her gold swan locket I put the knife in my belt and put the necklace around my neck. I then flew back to camp and got some necessary supplies. I told slightly that he was in charge until I get back. After I gave them my orders I said goodbye and took off towards StoryBrooke.

"I'll find you Melanie! I will always find you no matter what!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Boom! New chapter complete. I am sooooo sorry it's short I have been having a hard time figuring out how to pick up from where I left off but I guess I figured it out. Haha! I will keep updating ASAP I am having help from ebelle02 and SevereAnimeAddict . So keep an eye out and remember

Faith.

Trust.

And.

Pixie Dust!

Always think happy thoughts!