First night on Neverland

~Melanie~

After I ate Henry and I sat on a log on the far edge of camp. We wanted to be as far from Pan as possible. I could tell Henry was upset, I usually cheer him up by singing but I don't want to sing in front of a lot of people. So instead I find a small frail twig and hand it to him.

"Mel? Why did you give me a twig??"

"We are in Neverland are we not?"

"Yeah we are. But what's that got to do with a twig?"

"Remember in the story if you will something to come to you on Neverland it will come."

"I know what to do!"

With that he closed his eyes and I saw the twig give of a slight shine as it morphed into a new object. I was amazed, I did not think it would actually work. But I'm glad it did because the look on my little brothers face was priceless. He was smiling from ear to ear at this little object in his hands. I saw his eyes start to water the longer he looked at the object.

"Henry are you okay?"

I lightly put my hand on his shoulder and he immediately turns and consumes my torso in a giant bear hug. The longer he held onto to me the tighter the hug became. It came to the point I could barely breath but I let him keep hugging me as I could feel my top get wet with my little brothers tears. I hugged him back and rubbed my hand on his back telling him that our family was coming. Telling him that I would protect him. Telling him that we will escape Neverland! We hugged for a good ten minutes then I heard a twig break I whipped my head towards the sound my grip tightening on Henry. I look where the sound came from to see him! My eyes narrowed at Pan he ripped us from our family! And I was gong to find out why this emerald eyed demon took us from our home!

"Why aren't you two celebrating?"

"There is nothing to celebrate Pan!"

"Of course there is Melanie. You and your brother are going to save magic."

"Cut the bullshit Pan! There is a different reason as too why Henry and I are both here!"

"Oh Melanie why would I lie to you?"

After he said this I looked him right in the eye. My stare sending knives at him!

"Because you lied to us when we first met you."

My little brother piped in wiping the few tears he had left from his face before looking at Pan.

"Pan before you say anything else. You should leave now!" I spat.

"Not yet Love."

I hate when he calls me that!

"Let me play you two a song."

Pan crouches extremely close to the ground the he holds up a Pan flute to his mouth and blows into it but I hear nothing I look to Henry and I can tell that he doesn't hear anything either. Pan took his lips away from the pipe after 2 minutes of blowing into them with no sound coming out he looked back up at us.

"What were we supposed to hear Pan?"

I asked him and his face looked shocked. I guess he thought we would hear something.

"Why did you "play" for us?" Henry asked him

He still looked shocked. But he shook it off and replaced his confused look with a smirk.

"Well Henry you see. Only certain people can hear the music. Trust me you'll hear it soon."

With the he stood up and walked back to the lost boys.

"Henry you should probably get some sleep."

I stretched my legs in front of me then he payed his head on my lower thigh.

"Mel?"

"Yeah Hen?"

"Do you really think they will find us?"

"Henry sit up real quick." After he sat up I continued. "Henry our family always finds each other. We always find our way back to one another. Always Henry. Especially the two of us remember the blood promise?"

"Yeah you promised to always find and protect me."

"Exactly Hen! I will always find you. And you will always find me. And our family will always find us. Ok?"

"Ok Mel."

"Good now lay your head back down and go to sleep."

My little brother layed his head down on my lap and I ran my fingers through his hair as he slowly drifted off to sleep I saw the object that was in his hands turn back into a twig. I took the twig from my little brother and threw it back into the forest. Then I lifted my head to the sky as my little brother slept soundly.

Fight of my life (OUAT Neverland) ( under revision )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें