3 Month Break?

Hey!

Yeah, hi. It's me, Danielle, author of the Lippa fanfiction called 'Perfectly Imperfect.' You probably won't remember me, since I haven't updated or logged into Wattpad for at least 2 months. Now, that may not seem like a lot, but... The last update was July 31st. It's November 26. Yeah, that's far back into the summer. So, it's been a long time. Most of you are probably just not interested anymore, or forgot entirely about this story. That's fine! I too got very disinterested on to where this story was going, since I really had nothing planned. I promised that I would update, but I never did. I'm sorry. I said that I wouldn't discontinue, and I kind of broke my word, since I was seriously considering discontinuing Perfectly Imperfect.

Now, my reasoning for the break: School.

Yes, it's not unique or anything. A lot of people say school. I'm just barely hanging on, to be completely honest. During the summer, I tried making as much parts as possible, but I wasn't really enjoying writing the story. I didn't know how to accurately portray a certain someone's actions and feelings, and I was scared of making everyone a little bit too rushed to get over the loss of the baby. So I eventually stopped writing, saying that I would get inspiration soon. I never did. I started school, and it seemed like I didn't have enough time to write a story. So I completely gave up.

Now that winter break is slowly but surely creeping up, I wanted to say hi. I will possibly be taking this story to a whole different direction than what I had originally planned, but that's good, since that means that I won't be forcing myself to work on the same boring plotline. I certainly regret making Pippa pregnant so early on, but that was my best solution, since I had nothing else to write about. You will hopefully see a new chapter up soon...

And with that, I'd like to apologize to everyone who was once reading this story, and to everyone I constantly talked to online. You guys were honestly the thing that made logging into Wattpad funnest.

Signing off for now.

Sincerely,
        Me (Danielle)