"Let Me Be A Part of the Narrative." - One

Phillipa Soo was engaged to Steven Pasquale. She was in love. She couldn't be happier.

Lin-Manuel Miranda was married to Vanessa Nadal. He has a wonderful child named Sebastian Miranda. He loved his family, and they loved him.

Both Lin and Pippa loved their lives, and thought that nothing would ever change how they felt about their families and about each other.

But maybe they were wrong. Maybe there was something greater in store for them.

-

   Pippa came into the theater, a frappe in her hand. It was still pretty early, and only Rénee and Lin were there. She stretched and walked into Rènee's dressing room. "Hey," Pippa cooed as she leaned on the doorway.

   Rènee smiled and turned away from her phone, looking up at Pippa. "Hey! What are you doing here so early?" she asked, chuckling.

   "What are you talking about? I'm only about 30 minutes early," Pippa pointed out, smiling. "Jazzy should be here at any time now."

Rènee chuckled and looked back down at her phone. "I know. Just kidding with you."
"So, where's Lin?" Pippa wondered, looking around.

   "I didn't know you missed me so much," Lin's voice said behind her. It made Pippa jump and she whipped around, startled. "Oh my gosh! Lin! You scared me!" she gasped, placing a hand by her heart.

   Lin started laughing and crossed his arms. "I'm not sorry, by the way," he said, winking at her.
Pippa let out a small giggle and took a sip of her frappe. Before anything else could happen, they heard the backstage theater door open and then Jazzy's voice echoing through, "I'm here!"

   "Hey Jazzy! We're over here!" Rènee called out, standing up from the small couch in her dressing room and walking out.

   Jazzy quickly made her way over to them. "Where's everyone else---" She was interrupted by a deep voice. Oak's voice.

   "Good morning!" Oak said loudly. His voice was followed by Anthony's.

   Pippa chuckled. "There's your answer, Jazzy," she said and headed over to her dressing room, away from all the chatter. After about 15 more minutes, almost the whole cast was there, and Pippa was still in her dressing room.

   She heard a knock on her door and she looked over at it, calling out, "Open." The door opened and Lin stepped inside. "Hey, Pip," he said softly, a smile on his face as always.

   Pippa put away her phone and stood up. "Oh, hey Lin. What's up?" she asked, tilting her head to the side slightly.

   "I just wanted to see how you were doing," Lin answered. "Because I know that you and Steven have been having fights, and... Maybe you need a shoulder to cry on?"

  She gave Lin a small smile and shrugged. "I'll be fine. They're just small arguments. It's not like they mean anything, anyways."

   "Are you sure?" Lin asked again, furrowing his eyebrows. "Because hey, you know I'm always here for you, and if there's anything you want to tell me at all, I'll be right here to back you up whenever."

   Pippa chuckled. "You're so sweet, Lin. And I know. Vanessa and Sebastian are lucky to have you in their lives."

   Lin's smile grew smaller when she mentioned Vanessa. "Alright.. Well, I'll leave you to it," he said and stepped out, closing the door behind him.

   Pippa hadn't noticed that Lin's smile lessened when she mentioned Vanessa, so she thought that their relationship was going well. In reality, Vanessa and Lin's relationship was crumbling. Vanessa always accused of Lin never being home anymore, and they fought over every single thing, including Sebastian. When Lin wanted to feed him, or change his diaper or something like that, Vanessa would always step in and say something along the lines of, "I'm his mother, I should get to do that," and Lin would fire back, "Well, I'm his father! I'm allowed to feed him, aren't I?" And then the fight would begin.

   But of course, Pippa didn't know that, so she just assumed that they were doing fine, unlike her and Steven. Just like Vanessa and Lin, they fought almost all the time. They fought over silly things, like what take out they should have. Pippa started feeling that Steven was almost never home, and when he was, all they did was fight.

   After the whole cast was there, Lin was called everyone to come rehearse. They rehearsed, "Say No To This," "The Election of 1800," "It's Quiet Uptown," and "Blow Us All Away."

   And before Pippa knew it, she was getting dressed and people were putting make up on her face for the first show of the day. And then in a split second, she was on stage, singing 'Who Lives Who Dies Who Tells Your Story.' They all took a finishing bow, and the curtains closed in. Just like that, the first show of the day was over. Now on to the second one.

   The second show ends just as fast as the first one.

   As the cast hung out by the end of the second show, they realized that they still had a lot of time left before the third running.

Now everyone was just hanging out by the small living room, chatting. Pippa noticed that Lin was being extremely quiet. Not at all like him. She got up and made her way over to Lin and sat down next to him. "What's wrong?" she asked.

Lin looked a little bit surprised that she had even noticed. "What do you mean?" he asked, turning towards her.

"You're not talking. At all. Something's wrong. You know you can tell me anything," Pippa said, placing a hand on his.

Lin took a deep breath and sighed heavily. "It's best if we talk about this in private," he said softly.

All Pippa did was just nod and squeeze his hand gently.
-
First chapter is done, yes! This chapter is so crappy but I literally don't have any idea of how to start any of this lol. Text me with some ideas or comment :3