AN: I am so sorry.

My phone broke, and that is my only way of accessing Wattpad.
When I got my new phone, I had forgotten my password.

I'm still alive.
I found the password.
I'm here now, and I am sorry.

I can't promise that this will continue though.
It has been so long, that I don't even write in this style anymore, and I really don't feel up to rewriting the whole story all over again, in my new style for the /third/ time.

Considering, I've had to back into therapy, am job-hunting, and dealing with my step-father's homophobic & transphobic tendencies, I just don't think I would have enough time to rewrite it.
(Before you ask, my OCD and perfectionism won't let me write new chapters in my current style without fixing my old style first.)

I've been having thoughts about making a new story that is completely original, with my own characters, without a fandom attached.
I've already started writing it, and I could upload the chapters from that, if you'd like.
It's got a different theme though.
While it is still based in comedy, there is little to no romance planned in it for a long time.
(It's basically a mock on anime tropes, with the Main Character knowing they are a main character and doing their best to avoid any possible thing that could start their 'story.')

I didn't realize how many of you were waiting for this update, and I know you're not going to be happy that it's just another AN, and with this subject.

I am very sorry, but I can't really see myself being able to continue with everything I have been working on.

(With the book I am currently writing, I find it viable to continue, because I plan on publishing it when I perfect it.)

I am very sorry but, unless things calm down, therapy works, and I get a job;

This story is on indefinite hiatus.