My Best Friends House

John sighs as he throws his arm to the side, efficiently shutting up his screeching alarm clock. He sits up in bed, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, upon remembering that he is going to be spending the entire first week of summer at his best friends house. He looks at the time on his clock, beginning to think to himself. 'Eight AM? Okay, I have two hours before Dave and his brother come to pick me up... Shit... I have to take a shower, get dressed, and..- Oh my gog! I can't believe I haven't packed yet!'
He quickly walked to his bathroom to take a rather long shower, making sure he was clean and presentable for meeting his best friend in person for the first time, before rushing over to his closet and changing into a 'Ghost Busters' t-shirt, a pair of knee length, tan, shorts, and slipping blue sneakers onto his socked feet. He grabbed his duffle bag, quickly moved over to his closet, and began throwing a weeks worth of clothes into his it, not really paying much attention to what he was packing in his rush. After running downstairs and eating breakfast as fast as he could, he checked his cellphone and, seeing that it was already 9:54, ran upstairs and grabbed his travel bag, remembering last minute to shove his toothbrush in with his clothes, and ran outside his house to wait, waving a quick goodbye to his father on the way out.

===>

"It's 10:05... I hope they haven't gotten los- Dave!~" He jumped up and ran over to his friend, almost knocking Dave over in the process.
"Whoa, John. Calm down. I don't think the back of my head would get along well with the pavement." Dave said taking a few steps back. "It's nice to finally see you in person, dude, now come on, let's go. Bro's driving." John nodded, grabbing his bag and walking up to the car. After putting his stuff in to the trunk, he was about to climb into the backseat when a deep voice spoke, texan accent thick. "Dave, ya should let your friend ride shotgun. S'only polite."

Dave sighed. "Whatever. Get your nerdy ass in the front seat, Egbert." John nodded shyly, as he began walking over to to front seat. "Uhm, thank you... Erm.. Sorry, I don't know your name." Daves brother let out a small chuckle, though John was unable to recognize if it was teasing, or just trying to seem polite. "It's fine, little dude, just call me 'Bro.'" He looks down towards John with a small smirk.
Looking up at the man, John felt his cheeks heat up with blush. 'Woah.'
Bro's sandy blond hair was swept over the tanned skin of his face, a few stray locks of hair making their way over Bros pointy glasses, with stubble softly fanning across the mans chin. John face burned red, as he looked to his lap, for anything to take his attention away from the man. "Th-thank you."

Bro's smirk widens as he places a hand on Johns head to ruffle the much shorter boy's hair. "This is my favorite of all your friends, Dave. He's so well behaved."
John's blush deepens at the unexpected contact, and lets out a relieved sigh at the distraction of receiving a Pesterchum notification. He clicked the app to respond to... Dave?

TG: no
EB: what?
EB: also, why are you pestering me when you are literally three feet away from me?
TG: there are no words to describe how thoroughly disgusted i am
TG: with what i have just seen
EB: i don't really understand what you are talking about, dave.
TG: just
TG: no
EB: uhm... okay?

===>

An awkward as hell half hour later, they pulled up to the Strider's new house. "Wow..." John breathed out, seeing as this house was at least twice as big as his own.