We got out the car and headed into his house where a gasp escaped from my lips. I thought the outside was big, but on the inside it's enormous. Doing a 360 turn I took in the scene in front of me and once again thanked God for my sight because without him I wouldn't be able to see now.

"You want something eat?" August asked going to what I'm guessing is the kitchen and I followed.

I sat on a stool, "Yea, I'm starving."

He chuckled and cooked up some chicken stir fry that we ate and had light conversation. I'm glad I was able to connect with August like that, maybe not at the best time. But I'm glad I was able to tell him how I felt and I'm even more glad that he feels the same way.

After we ate he showed me to his room and took me to the bathroom where I could take a shower. He gave me one of his t shirts and a pair of his boxers to put on once I got out. August walked out the master bedroom to give me privacy while I washed.

Once I was out the shower, I walked into the bedroom to see August laying in the bed with nothing on but some sweats. I threw my hair into a messy bun and got in the bed with him.

"What makes you think I'm gonna let you sleep in the same bed as me?" August looked at me and smirked.

I looked at him surprised, "I don't know, I just figured that since you called me your girl we would sleep in the same bed."

"I don't know. I can barely contain myself in public, what makes you think I contain myself in private?" He questioned.

My mouth ajar, "What are you talking about August?"

August pulled me over him to where I was straddling his hips, "You know how hard it is for me not to pull you aside and fuck the shit out of you?"

I don't know what happen to me when he said that, but as soon as he said that my heat between my legs awaken. It's been so long since I have had sex, that I kind of want August to have his way with me.

Rubbing my hand down his chest and up to his face, I played with his ears and then looked him in his eyes.

"So what's stopping you now?" I said seductively.

In one quick motion August had me on my back and he was between my legs. August leaned down and began to kiss me. He sucked on my bottom lip as I sucked on his top lip. Licking my lip he asked for entrance and I granted him that. Wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around his neck I brung him closer deepening the kiss. I needed this, very badly.

August kissed down my neck until he got to my breast, lifting his t shirt off my body. Sucking on my right nipple he played with my left as I arched my back and moaned softly. He use the hand that he wasn't using to traveling down to my heat and began playing and toying with it.

Switching up, he began sucking on my left nipple and playing with my right and all this foreplay was driving me insane. I just wanted him deep in me, hitting my stomach. August began kissing between my mounds and down my stomach till he got between my thick thighs. He pulled down his boxers that he gave me and looked down at my glistening pussy in admiration. I've never been so fucking wet for a man in my life.

August softly began kissing my thighs and I started bucking my hips towards him, my pussy begging for his attention. He blew softly on my pussy and I shuddered before he dived right in. Moaning loudly and arching my back I began to back away. Only to have him grab both of my thighs and pull me back. August stuck his tongue deep into my moist pussy as he flicked and licked while his thumb played with my swollen clit.

My legs began to shake as I got closer to reaching my orgasm. My breathing quicken, I gripped the sheets and closed my eyes tightly as I came all in August's mouth. August slurped up all my juices and licked his lips.

He got up and I saw his hardened member in his sweat pants. I wanted to please him how he pleased me. I wanted to show him the same attention he showed me. Crawling towards him at the end up the bed, I pulled down his sweatpants.

August grabbed my hands, "You ain't gotta do it baby."

I nodded my head, "But I want to."

Pushing his hands off mines, I finished slid his pants down and admired how big his dick was. It was long and thick, and I never seen or had one so big in my life. It made my mouth water just looking at it.

Taking the tip in my mouth I sucked the head. Slowly pushing more in my mouth, I took it all in relaxing my throat. August hissed under his breath as I began to deep throat his dick. Massaging his balls with my hands, I swirled my tongue around his cock and took it out. A trail of spit from his dick to my mouth came and I smiled.

I licked the under shaft of his dick, taking his balls in my mouth sucking on them while I jacked off his dick with my hands. August cursed and swore under his breath. It only motivates me to keep going. As I was about to stick his dick back in my mouth August picked me up and tossed me on the bed.

"You ready for this dick baby?" August said low.

I nodded my head, "Yes daddy, give it to me."

August growled and slowly stuck his dick in me; he swore at how tight I was. A moan escaped from my moist lips as he filled me up with his dick. He slowly stroked in and out of me letting me get accustomed to his size.

Moaning, he began to speed up and I couldn't keep up. Scratching his back, I wrapped my legs around his waist and screamed loudly. My legs began to shake as I was approaching another orgasm. August played with my mounds as He slid in and out of me at a rapid speed.

August slid out, and flipped me over on all fours, "I wanna hit you from the back baby." He smacked my ass and slide back in. I moans loudly as he began to pound into me relentlessly. Gripping the sheets, he smacked my ass and gripped my hips. Grabbing me by my neck, he held me up against his chest as he pounded into my dripping pussy.

"Who pussy this is?" August gritted through his teeth.

Words couldn't even form in my mouth.

He smacked my ass, and pounded harder, "Who pussy this is Elise?"

"Yo.. You.. Yours." I moaned out.

"What's my name?" He pulled my hair back.

"FUCK!" I screamed.

August pounded harder, deeper, and faster in me and I was ready to fall out. "What's my name Elise?"

"DADDYYYYYY!" I screamed out as I orgasmed and my juices flowed down and all over his dick.

I fell forward only for him to grab me and sit me on top of him. My body was weak and my legs were shaky.

"Come on, make daddy cum baby."

I slowly sat on his dick and grounded my hips into his. Moaning loudly I began to go faster. August hissed and grabbed my hips thrusting upward into me. Throwing my head back I moan and screamed as I began to reach another orgasm.

"Fuck! I'm cumming baby."

"Me too." I moaned out.

August pounded into my core as I came on his dick and he came inside of me. Eyes closed, mouth open, I screamed as I was in pure bliss.