Chapter 1|Not My Room

I open my eyes to a room that's not mine. A comfy bed...red covers...a man sleeping next to me......wait what? Since when was that on my checklist? Who the-oh it's just Aaron. He's dead asleep...and it's the middle of the night...I should probably go back to sleep. Wait why am I at Aaron's house? Why am I sleeping next to him? I don't remember anything happening between us last night...Aaron isn't like that...I probably just fell asleep. I'm not gonna lie...Aaron does look kinda hot though. At this point, I'm gonna have to force myself to go to sleep.

I open my eyes again in the same room, this time to the smell of bacon and eggs. I look over, and Aaron isn't next to me. That means he's making breakfast...FOOD!

I walk down the stairs and yawn. "Goooood morning Aph, how did you sleep?" Aaron asks me.

"Pretty good. Your bed is really comfy." Aaron puts the food on plates, and brings the plates to the table. I sit down while Aaron stands up to get silverware. Halfway across the kitchen, he trips and falls to the ground. We just start laughing.

"Are you okay Aaron?" I ask between laughs. Aaron just nods.
"See that-" I said, "that was sexy!" Aaron laughs harder, just our kind of humor. We manage to eat breakfast without hurting ourselves, and I had to leave. I walk to Aaron, and give him a hug.

"No one ever said you have to leave." Aaron says sadly.

"Well I have to go home and make sure Katelyn doesn't burn down the house." I say with a smile. Aaron laughs.

"Well, how about we go out to dinner tonight? Olive Garden. My treat."

"YES! Wait did you just ask me out on a date?" Aaron smirks.

"If you want it to be." He says. I blush red. I can see him blushing a little too.

"I hope it's a successful date..." I say. I look up at his face. So handsome, so kissable. I kiss his cheek. I'm not confident enough to kiss him for real. "I'll see you later Aaron." I start walking to the door. Before I reach it, Aaron grabs my wrist, pulls me close, and kisses me. I kiss him back. I know I'm blushing bright red, but I can't help it. Now we're practically making out. Nice. Now we'll both be murdered by my mom and Katelyn.

Wow a kiss on the first chapter! You're welcome.