thank you

i'm not one for long authors notes, but i felt as though i needed to say a few things. firstly, to everyone who has commented, favorited, or added my stories to your reading lists, i absolutely adore you. every single one of you. you guys have put multiple smiles on my face when i didn't think it was possible to do so and i can't thank you enough. it's because of you guys that i have kept these stories going and thoroughly enjoyed writing them. what started out as a way to vent my emotions quickly became one of my favorite hobbies and i'm forever thankful. back when i started this book, i was in such a bad place that writing was literally the only way i could cope with myself. i wasn't happy with who i was or who i was becoming. i had little to no friends and i had all these emotions pent up inside of me that just kept building and building and i had no one to tell them to. i would sit in my room and cry as i realized i couldn't stop worrying about how detached i had become from everything. i felt like nothing was ever going to get better.

and then it did.

i fell in love with my best friend and i'm more than lucky to have her be in love with me as well. i've become involved with old friends that i fell out of touch with and i'm over the moon about spending time with them now. my grades have skyrocketed and my softball career is at an all time high. i absolutely cannot express to you how grateful i am that my life has taken a complete 360 turn. and i'm sharing this with you to let you know that it does get better. the pain does stop. believe it or not, the suffering is actually temporary because when that first breath of fresh air comes and you find yourself taking a deep breath and relaxing, you feel everything leave your body all at once. all the pain, suffering and tears start to diminish over time until it stops hurting as much as it did. so keep going guys. i'm rooting for you.

and as far as this book goes i don't really see myself updating it anymore due to the fact college is right around the corner and my life is picking up the pace so for now this book will be marked as completed. thank you guys so much for sticking by me and supporting me. i'll forever be thankful.

- taylor <3