i'd be doing a lot better with you on top of me

// This is very short and I'm sorry for that, but I haven't updated in a while so this is just a filler for now. Also the girl's performance last night was amazing. Not to mention Lauren pretending to grab that girl's hair and slap her ass made me realize how gay I actually am. Also this could have been smut, but I don't know if I want to write it yet, so I apologize. //

• • •

"I can't do this anymore," Lauren's voice mumbles from across the bedroom where she is sprawled out on her bed with an absurd amount of textbooks piled around her.

You raise your head to look over to where she is and what you see does not surprise you. Lauren has never been one to focus on homework. Normally she does not even do it, but if she has any hope to graduate, she definitely has to do it. That appears to be a very hard task for your girlfriend to understand as she does not seem to have made any progress since you both started about an hour ago. Sadly, your girlfriend's terrible decisions make it that much more difficult for you.

Looking over at your girlfriend, you see that she had placed herself on her stomach with her head face down in a text book, groaning loudly at every possible second. All that is visible is her raven hair and her feet under all the mess she has created in such a short amount of time. If you had not known she was doing homework, you would swear she had created this mess over weeks and weeks of neglect. It still amazes you just how much of a procrastinator she actually is.

Sighing, you let out a soft chuckle and turn yourself back to the work that is laid out on the desk in front of you.

"It's not funny," you hear her mumble further into the book.

"You're right," you sigh, turning yourself around in the desk chair and situating your attention back to the disheveled girl on the bed behind you, "this is not funny. It's homework, Lauren. It's not rocket science."

She lifts her head up from the book and props her chin up on her hands, which prompts her to turn her full attention to you. "That's easy for you to say, Y/N. You actually know this stuff."

"I know this stuff..." you trail off, raising up from the chair and softly padding over to the bed to sit on the one clear spot your girlfriend has left near her head, "...because I actually pay attention."

She looks up at you and scoffs loudly, allowing her head to slip back down into the book, leaving only the back of her hair visible.

"Lauren," you sigh, placing a hand on her back and running your hand over the area slowly, "you're acting like this is the hardest thing you have ever done in you life."

"It is," she jerks out of the book, nearly clipping your chin with the back of her head in the process. "This is very hard."

"Okay," you say, tucking a finger under her chin to pull her eyes back to yours. "Maybe I can help you."

"No," she shakes her head adamantly, "this is boring. Let's do something fun."

"Lauren..."

"Why don't we make out," she offers, sitting up on her calves in the middle of the bed causing some books to plummet down onto the floor. "Making out is fun."

"Yes it is," you agree, but not making any further action, "but do you know what else is fun?"

She looks at you with furrowed eyebrows and a frown playing on her lips. You figure she has figured out she is not getting a make out session with you.

"Graduating high school is fun, Lauren," you fire back with a quiet smirk playing on your lips. You give her a reassuring pat on her head as you take a stand from the bed and begin walking back over to the desk, "but if you do your homework, I'll think about it."