PLEASE READ, I have Question.

Alright so BASICALLY, this is breaking my pattern but it's important for tomorrow's post and maybe this book, so I really want you to READ.

I started this multi chapter fic about Rip and the JSA (aka, the other three Spear Guardians), which is basically the untold story of how the four of them met and how they got to guarding the Spear of Destiny.

Yeah I know, -3% of the fandom is interested in that, but hey it was one of the best potential story lines in all the DCTV and since they FLUNKED IT...

...I decided to take matters into my own hands.

The idea is that every now and again (hopefully, and that's a very very hopefully, once a week) I will post a chapter instead of a headcanon. And I just wanted to ask you guys if you wanted that?

It's called Angel's and Minister's of Grace, and here's the introductory:

---

"How did the four of you even get the Spear in the first place?"

"It's a... long tale."

"I think we deserve to know."

"Miss. Jiwe... Professor Heywood... I really am not capable of retelling any of it right now. We have to-"

"Let me rephrase that sentence for him. I think at least Charles, Courtney, and Henry deserve the right ... especially by the two of us."

"..."

"... I..."

"... Very well..."

---

So it is VERY IMPORTANT that you comment either yes or no, or leave a like for yes, if you want this because really, me showing you this is all up to you.

Thank you for reading and we'll see about tomorrow!

-Story Wolf