#216

The Legends have accidentally become the inspiration for too many children's books or songs.

The song Jack and Jill comes from the time Sara pushed Nate down a hill because he wouldn't stop chattering.

Puff the Magic Dragon happened as Jax had been a little too careless with his "using the ship's camouflage to make it into big ass creatures" trick.

The Jack and Beanstalk was when a tear in space had dropped futuristic engineered beans, who's stalks were used to create buildings back in their time.

The Three Little Pigs was a very angry Mick chasing after three different time pirates and burning down the houses they were hiding in.

Little Red Riding hood came from a passing wood collector witnessing a red caped Amaya single handily fighting off a pack of wolves to defend a elderly lady with a basket.

Ring around the Rosy was sung by Ray to cheer up dying children from the Black Plague, and it soon caught on.

It goes to show that even the scariest of situations can be turned into tales of wonder and myth for generations to come.

Fun fact: These were all my favourite stories/ songs as a kid.

Also sorry for the lack of updates. I won't bore you on the sob details but something difficult recently came up and it's been... well, to be frank it's been hard for me. I'm managing though, and that's all that matters.

This book really just keeps my spirits up so thank you all for that.