#276

The minor paradox created by meeting his younger self during 'Last Refuge' was enough to return Leonard Snart's memories of what he did for the Legion, the Spear of Destiny, and becoming an enemy over ally for the Legends.

At first he tried to leave in fear of knowing that he would die soon.

Then he did everything he could to convince the team to kill Vandal Savage so they would never end up at the Vanishing point.

Multiple times he considered confronting Rip about his piece of the Spear and telling everyone the truth, if only to spare all of them and himself so much pain, but decided against it. Finally when the moment came at the Oculus a part of him could only think that maybe this was what he deserved.

...

There was pain for a second after the explosion, then whiteness, then darkness.

Then a voice, whispering in his ear, "You have finished your redemption."

Leonard Snart opened his eyes.

You can decide whoever was talking at the end, be it Time, Reality, the Spear, or Jesus Christ himself I have no idea.

Uh, super conflicted about my asshole snowflake returning 'cause, like... well you really messed up buddy, and of your own free will too. (Also kinda terrified of the hypocrisy the fandom will display, because they can make up any sort of shit so their favourite stays innocent).