Ch. 37

Cordelia was really weak after the first few days of being reborn, and I didn't know HOW the wedding was going to go. She would either be in a wheelchair or she would heal. I was downstairs, busy making her breakfast, when I felt two hands snake around my waist. "Hi," a voice whispered in my ear, their hot breath giving me chills. I squirmed around in their arms and came to face Cordelia. She was dressed in a short white lingerie piece and her hair was pulled back in a messy bun.

"You should be in bed," I said as she leaned in, planting a kiss on my nose.

"I feel fine, Evanora. You should quit worrying," she replied softly. She looped her thumbs into my shorts as she pulled me closer to her. Her nails dug into my hips making me jump. She giggled and she leaned in, planting a kiss on my lips.

"I can't help it," I said as her lips started to give my neck attention, nipping and sucking here and there. "I love you."

"And I love you." I shoved the uncooked food over as she plopped me onto the counter and she stood inbetween my legs. My fingers tangled in her unbrushed hair as she grabbed my torso. I took her lip in my teeth and began to suck on it. Her tongue slipped into my mouth, causing me to moan and I felt her shiver against my body.

"Please don't do each other on the counter top," a voice said. We sprang apart and I hopped down from the counter as Myrtle walked in, followed by Queenie. I touched my burning cheek and Cordelia giggled. "The wedding ceremony hasn't even commenced yet and you are already getting ready to take each other any where in the house." Cordelia grasped her hand into mine and led me away from the kitchen.

"But I wasn't done making your breakfast!" I protested. She led me into the parlour and she flopped onto the couch, taking me with her. I sat in her lap and she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I don't want breakfast. I want you." She brought me down to where I was laying on top of her, and she started to kiss my neck. I heard the front door open and I jumped up as Stevie came into the house. She wrapped her arms around me as I ran to her. I stepped back from her and she looked over at Cordelia. She curtsied.

"Greetings, Supreme Cordelia. It is a pleasure to see you again," she said kindly as she rose back up to her normal height. Cordelia raised a brow at me and I shrugged my shoulders. Stevie stood where she was and Cordelia sat up and crossed her legs. She gestured towards the couch across from the loveseat that we were just on.

"Have a seat, Stevie," she said kindly a smile on her face and Stevie quickly sat herself down on the couch. Cordelia leaned forward. "Stevie, I don't want you to treat me like royalty. I am still the girlfriend of your niece...and soon enough we will be family...so I just want you to know that even after the ceremony, I want you to treat me like family." Stevie nodded her head slowly and Cordelia rose to her feet. "Now, if you will both excuse me, I need to get ready for the ceremony." She left the room and went up the stairs.

"Why were you acting like that, Stevie?" Stevie looked up at me, as if the trance that she had been in when Cordelia was in the room had been broken.

"That's how you act in front of the Supreme." I rolled my eyes and headed upstairs. "Make sure you dress nice! Your wedding is today!" I stopped halfway up the stairs.

"SHIT!!!!!"