Ch. 6

I couldn't understand why I sat in the Headmistress' office, but I sat in the chair across from her desk, waiting for her to return from her private room. She had nearly been gone for nearly an hour! Frightened that the snakes had returned, I hurried to the door and found that it wasn't locked. I entered and found her sitting in front of a full length mirror, applying mascara and her robe was opened slightly.

I gasped and turned around to leave. "Evanora, what are you doing in my room?" she asked, her voice beckoning me back.

"I...um...was just...uh...making sure that the snakes hadn't come back," I replied nervously. She nodded her head and turned around, her robe opening more. I looked up at the ceiling, forcing myself not to peek. I could hear heels clicking across the floor.

"Look at me." I looked at her, trying not to peek at her beneath her robe. She gave me a devious smirk. She sat on the white loveseat and swung her feet over the arm. She threw off the robe and my jaw dropped. She was in a black lacy bra and sexy undergarments. She laid on her back and arched herself. "Come on, honey. It's okay." Her voice was low and seductive, making my knees so weak.

I walked towards her and leaned over. She grabbed my sweatshirt and devoured my lips with her own. I jolted from my bed from the dream, Headmistress Foxx falling out of my bed with a thud. I looked at her and she gazed at me, a look of horror on her face. I rolled back over and pretended to be asleep. I felt the covers move and the bed sunk down as she climbed back into my bed with me.

The covers moved once again and she laid still. I felt a hand on my arm and I slowly rolled over. I found my hand resting against her chest. She propped herself up and gazed down into my eyes. My arm was against her stomach, the shirt riding up as I moved. Her big brown eyes stared down into mine. "We should talk about last night," I said. She nodded her head, and bit her lip.

"Yeah, we should." I slowly sat up and laid my head against the headboard. She looked nervous and twiddled. "It's odvious that it can't happen again. I mean, I'm your headmistress, and I'm married. I love my husband and I don't think I could handle being the source of his pain. I mean you're a great girl but I-" I pressed my fingers into her lips, quieting her down.

"Ssshhh. I get it. I really do, but don't be giving me all the reasons that it's wrong. Be honest with yourself and think about what you want. Whatever you decide will make me happy. You can't lie to yourself and make it all seem like you're in a happy marriage, and that you can't hurt your husband. I will stand by your decision, but it has to come from your heart, not your head. Okay?" She nodded her head in response and I moved my finger from her lips. She stood up and walked to the door.

"I need to think this through," she said. We heard a squeal come down the hallway and Fiona bursted into the room, jumping onto my bed.

"Hex bags!" she screamed as she snuggled up to me.

"What?" She held up a small deep-black burlap sack, tied with a pieces of blonde hair.

"I found this underneath the bed." She handed me the little hex bag and I looked at it. "If we burn it, it should reverse it." I nodded my head. "I'm gonna go check the bathroom!" She ran into the bathroom and slammed the door shut again. "I'll wait until they get rid of them." I laughed at her and she jumped into my bed, cuddling up to me. She laughed and nuzzled her face into my neck.

I looked over to Cordelia, her face pale and she ran out of the room. "I invaded her dream," I whispered to her. She nodded her head.

"Ned wouldn't shut up about it." I looked down at her, her face sad.

"What's wrong?" I rubbed her arm and she looked up at me. She gave me a weak smile.

"Nothing." I leaned down and was inches from her face.

"Fiona," I said in a deep voice. "Tell me what's wrong." She laughed and shook her head.

"No," she said, laughing. I moved my hands to her waist. I moved her down and straddled her hips.  My hair fell over my shoulders and into my face. Her breath caught in her throat as I leaned down to her lips. I pressed them against hers, my tongue gliding against her bottom lip. She gasped and I took my sweet time caressing her mouth with my tongue.

She moaned into my mouth and she grabbed at my hair, deepening the kiss. She flipped us over, not breaking the kiss. She rested her body against mine. She broke the kiss and rested her forehead against mine, staring into my eyes. Our breathing was heavy and uneven. She brought her finger to my face, and slowly traced down my nose and my lips.

She kissed the tip of my nose. I giggled. Her smile was huge as she beamed down at me. "Cordelia had better hurry back." I laughed.

"Why?" She leaned down and pressed her lips against mine roughly. She pulled back my lip was inbetween her teeth and I whimpered in response.

"Because I might destroy you if this continues." Her face was completely serious. I giggled at her and rested my hands on her waist.

"Really? Care to demonstrate?" She chuckled and got up from the bed. She walked away from me, and kept her back to me. I got up and walked over to her. I touched her arm and slowly spun her around to face me. "Fiona? What's wrong?" She stared at the ground and crossed her arms over her chest.

"I suck the youth out of people," she whispered softly. I gave a small gasp. She looked up at me, her eyes watering. She wiped them away. "I don't want to hurt you, Evanora. It scares me to think that you might die, because of me." I hushed her and pulled her into a hug.

"It's okay." I held her for a little bit longer and then pulled away. "Maybe you should try to control it. Have you ever tried that?" She shook her head.

"I always lose it. Once I start, I can't be stopped." I nodded my head and leaned forward, planting my lips on hers. She pushed me back. "Evanora, we can't." I sighed.

"I know, but let's try." I gripped her forearms. "Kiss me. Take breaks and suck. When I start to feel weird, I'll grip tighter. I promise I'll be fine. If it gives you strength, than take it." She shook her head.

"I can't." I pulled her towards me and crashed my lips over hers. Our lips parted and I felt myself grow weaker. I had a death grip on her arms, but she wasn't budging. I heard the door open and someone came rushing over to us. They clamped their hand over my mouth, cutting off the flow. I fell onto the floor, coughing. Fiona looked so scared and there stood the headmistress, fully dressed and she looked pissed.

"Fiona, what the hell?! You aren't suppose to feed off my students!" Fiona shook her head and a tear fell down her face. She looked down at me and she knelt down at my side, trying to help me up. She helped me to my bed and I laid down. As Cordelia smoothed my hair from my face, Fiona rushed from the room. I sighed heavily and laid back. Cordelia sat beside me, brushing my hair back from my face.

"Where's Fiona?" I asked weakly. She hushed me and swung her legs onto the bed. She kissed the top of my head.

"I've been thinking," she whispered in my ear. "I'd really like to kiss you again. If that's okay of course." I nodded my head, slightly in a daze. As I blacked out, I felt a pair of soft firm lips over my own.