"Not until I get that kiss." I roll my eyes as I peck his cheek. "Perfect. I'll go out first." He walks out the door. A minute later, I leave the room as I walk towards the stairs on the stage and watch him perform.

Lauren then walks up to me with a smile.

"Hey Kenz." I turn to face her.

"Hey." As John sings he turns towards my direction and stares at me.

"I'll do the most for you." He sang as Lauren has a huge smirk on her lips.

"Jenzie is real." She squeals. I shook my head as I give John a little glare for nearly exposing us.

"No."

"Do you at least want Jenzie to be real?" I shrug.

"I don't know." John and I made a pact not to lie but we've decided not to tell the full truth either. So here we are giving out not real answers.

"KENZIE!" I shook my head as I stare at her. We're still in my room as she shook me.

"Sorry Laur. I blanked out." I replied as I got up out of my bed and chose a pair of leggings and a white sweater.

The sun was burning into our eyes as we walk through the streets.

"We really should hide us better." He says as the fans run towards us.

"Jenzie!" They shout.

"Run." I state as he and I run the opposite direction. Once we reach the car we got in and drove away.

"Where should we go?"

"I don't know." I reply just as he has a small smile.

"I got an idea." With that we drove off.

Once he parked the car, I looked around the place. The sun covers the spot but it's hidden by the flowers and trees.

"It's beautiful." He exits the car and walks towards my side as he opens the door. A chuckle escapes my lips as I walk out. He shuts the door, following me to the spot.

"I found this place a few days ago." He says. "I thought you might love it."

"I do John." I quickly give him a tight hug as he pecks my forehead.

"Come on."

I shake my head as I change into the clothes and followed Lauren out to the car.

The blindfold was still on me as the car parked.

"Can I get rid of the blindfold now?" I ask.

"Not yet." I feel him leave the car as the door opened. His hands reach my hand as he pulls me outside. He wraps his hands around my waist and guides me.

"Where are we going?"

"If I told you it wouldn't be a suprise." Once we stopped, he removes the blindfold. I look around the beautiful place.

"It's beautiful." It was the same spot we've been to months ago. But now it's winter time and it's even better than before.

"Just like you."

"So original." I add a hint of sarcasm. A smile forms on our lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

That was the first time we said we loved each other and really meant it. Just like that I broke down crying.

Thank you so much for reading. Love each and everyone of youuu❤❤❤💓

-P.S. Another chapter will be up on Christmas as a gift. I'm finally on winter break!!!!!!😁