How BTS Reacts to you paying more attention to other members

Chim-Chim
Poor little Jiminie Will Not want to make you feel bad for being with other members but will become a little Baby and be very clingy not wanting to leave your side the whole time you are with the other members he would literally Hug you Until you get back To your own House.
Taehyung
Our little Taehyungie Would definitely show his jealousy. He would be finding a Bunch of ways to get your attention and give you a Bunch of Childish affection.
"Hey Jagiya,I Love you."Then he would giggle cutely.
Jungkook
Kookie would probably be very quiet about it,but when you got to your own home he would talk to you about it and give you so Much live and affection to remind you and himself that you are his.
Hoseok
I think Hobi As well would be a little Baby and want all of your a attention in the midst of you still talking to the other members and enjoying yourself. While Hobi being jealous be prepared for lots of aegyo.
"Giyomi~"
Namjoon
I don't think Rm would Get very jealous he seems like the type to have alot of patience when it come to things like that I think he would be happy to see you having fun with the other members just as long as there's no touchy stuff besides hugging of course.
Jin
Mr.Worldwide Handsome wouldn't mind.He knew you would never leave him because he knows he's the most handsome in your eyes.
Yoongi
I also don't think going would Get very jealous I think he would react very similar to RM.