13: "I'll make sure to invite you to my birthday party!"

Mount Justice

September 22, 18:43 EDT

"Recognized: Green Lantern B-0," the system went off as a green blur burst through the cave and sped into the hollow room where they kept all their vehicles, where Superboy, M'gann, and Wally were all standing around.

Cyra burst into the cave and lowered herself to the ground as she tapped her ring to put away the Green Lantern attire, leaving her in some leggings and a brown leather jacket over a lacy white crop-top. Oh and let's not forget her green aviators.

"You guys would not believe what I just got back from!" Cyra announced as she practically skipped over to M'gann and threw and arm around the Martian's shoulder.

"Where?" M'gann giggled, happy to see her friend so happy.

"A training session with both the Green Lanterns, one who flew all the way in from some no-body-cares planet in the middle of crappy-vile-universe! All to have one training session with moi," Cyra did a little bow.

"Oh that's great," Wally said with false excitement from under Superboy's motorcycle. "Now can you hand me the tork wrench."

M'gann handed him the wrench.

"Thank you, Green Cheeks," Wally flirted weakly.

"C'mon! Be excited for me," Cyra kicked Wally's foot, but he went on with fixing the bike and waved her off.

"I'm happy for you," M'gann stated with her usual Hufflepuff smile.

"Thanks M'gann," Cyra grinned, making sure her words could be heard by Wally. "I'll make sure to invite you to my birthday party!"

"Ohh I love birthday parties," M'gann squealed. "When is it."

"Oh I don't know. Like, five months?"

Wally let out a snort from underneath the bike, earning another kick from Cyra.

Aqualad walked into the room next with an unnerved look on his face before he started with some conversation, that seemed pretty awkward and forced to Cyra.

"I have been meaning to ask, any problems at juggling school work with your responsibilities here," Aqualad asked, causing Cyra to snort.

"Nope," Superboy said curtly.

"Juggling is just one of my many talents," Wally said with a smirk as he continued to look at the bike. "Socket wrench."

M'gann floated a socket wrench over and started talking about a million miles an hour, "Evening cheerleading practice has presented a challenged. Oh, but my first loyalty is always to the team. This team--not the Bumblebees."

"I can keep up," Cyra grinned. "But my grades weren't that good to begin with, so . . ."

"I have C's in everything except science," Wally tried (and failed) to one up her.

"Ha!" Cyra exclaimed. "I have D's in everything except science, which I am failing."

Aqualad gave her a questioning look. "That is not something to brag about."

Cyra tapped the gap where her ear should be and pointed at Aqualad. "It takes skill to get a D in art."

Aqualad rolled his eyes at the Green Lantern as he changed the subject to their other green-clad friend. "Artemis started school today. Do you think she will have trouble maintaining her loyalties."

"If Wally can do it, Artemis can definitely do it."

"Can the girl who's not going to graduate till 2025 shut her mouth?" Wally offered with a forced grin, making Cyra stick her tongue out at the red haired speedster as went back to working on Superboy's bike. "Ah, I think she'll manage all right. How more annoying and hostile can she get--"