[22] Bleeding Out

third person point of view:

Lydia was just laying at home and having a girl's night with Allison, the two best friends enjoying some much needed relaxation time when Lydia suddenly felt something. She still didn't understand her Banshee powers, only noting that whenever she screamed, she predicted death, felt it even. Lydia held a hand to her chest, looking around her bed room as Allison looked at Lydia worried.

Lydia was breathing heavy, looking around her room as she ignored Allison's pleas, trying to find something. Lydia didn't know what she was looking for until she stood in front of her bulletin board, staring at the different pictures she had on it.

She scanned them, having one of the pack and having a picture of herself with each pack member. Lydia scanned the photos until she landed on the one that she didn't know how she was looking for. Lydia let out a sharp breath, pulling the picture she had of herself and Sara and staring down at it. Lydia couldn't describe it but--...she felt something was wrong. As Lydia stared down at the picture in her hands, she focused on Sara. She focused on her face, feeling something inside of her.

"Lydia? What's wrong?" Allison asked, moving towards the red head when suddenly, Lydia let out a loud, ear shattering shriek. Allison stared at Lydia, scared and confused while Lydia kept letting out the ear shattering shriek of a banshee. Once, Lydia stopped screaming, she felt weak. She almost fell over if not for Allison rushing to her side to catch her, gently helping her to her bed. "What the hell was that? Are you okay?" Allison asked, staring at Lydia with a concerned look on her face.

"I'm fine.." Lydia said, feeling drained from letting out her banshee scream.

"Is something wrong? Did something happen to you?"

Lydia shook her head, staring down at the picture in her hands before saying, "Not to me.." Lydia whispered the words to Allison, the two of them staring down at the picture of Lydia and Sara together.

And Lydia didn't know it at first, but the moment she let out her banshee scream.. it was the same exact moment the person, who attacked Sara and her dad in their home, had shoved the blade through her chest. Lydia felt the fatal blow Sara had taken, feeling everything as she screamed.

Lydia had called Stiles, telling him that something was wrong with Sara, saying she had a feeling

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Lydia had called Stiles, telling him that something was wrong with Sara, saying she had a feeling. Stiles insisted that Sara was fine, saying how she just left his house and they had spent the night together. Stiles didn't think there was anything wrong with Sara, but Lydia kept bugging him to go over to her house and make sure.

Unsteady » Stiles Stilinskiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें