"You don't have to do it. I can do it now. I'm much better," I said and he quickly turned around to look at me "It's okay," He said turning back around.

"I'm sorry about earlier and my mom," I added and start to pick up the pictures. "It's nothing, I get it," He says and it felt so strange that he was being nice to me

I didn't say anything after but just help clean up.

***
We finally finished my room and I thank him again. He goes to his room. I just turn on my music and decided to listen to Shawn Mendes since my day was already shitty.

(edit 5/29/18:i did not call shawn's music shitty MACY HAD A SHITTY DAY SO SHE IS GONNA LISTEN TO MUSIC! stop commenting shit it's so annoying i can't respond and explain to each of you.)

I can't believe I broke down like that and Dylan can't be my release anymore.

"But I can't lift the weight," I sing along to Shawn's beautiful voice.

I feel like smoking again but I don't want or need another fight with my mom right now. I feel to weak to even yell back at her.

Once my music stops I hear moaning. "Mmmmm yess like that," Coming from Ethan's door and now I was hating this. I dread to hear this shit. It's either him or our parents.

Poor girl she's moaning real loud he's probably going so hard on her right now. What the fuck am I even thinking.

I go out to the living room away from the noise.

***
I hear a door close and I'm guessing Ethan's fuck buddy is done. I hear footsteps and ignore them like I don't hear shit but then something falls onto the floor.

I look back and say,"Bianca?" "Macy?" We both say at the same time. Then I realized,"Ew, you and Ethan were fucking," I gag and she just turned red.

That's when Ethan comes out. "You guys know each other?" He seemed confused. "Uh yeah, I walked by her a while ago." She lies

"We kissed," I said bluntly looking at her. "Wow, who knew Bianca liked girls or that you even did Macy," Ethan winks at both of us and you can see he was getting an erection.

"I'm bisexual dumbass and go fix your problem," I laughed "My problem?" He repeats "Your boner!" And he turned red. Just to make it worse I go over to Bianca and sit her down on the couch and straddle her lap.

Our lips finally meet again and she's just holding onto my ass and we both pull away to Ethan groaning. "I'm in heaven," He smiled like a little kid with a new candy Popsicle

"Bye," Bianca says and closes the door.

"That was hot," He said and he still has his problem to take care of but since I'm the one to blame I don't mind in helping him with it.

PLAY THE SONG

He goes to his room all frustrated and annoyed. He doesn't know I'm behind him still and I whisper,"Ethan," And he looks at me with lust.

He connects his lips with mine and closes the door and locks it as we make out. I pull away and say,"sit," and he does what I tell him to do.

I go into my room and bring my speaker with me into his room and play loud music so no one can hear him what I'm about to do. He looks at me puzzled.

The music starts playing and I go onto my knees. I unbuckle his belt and pull down his zipper. I can already see his member. I also pull down his briefs and spit onto my hand.

I place my hand on his shaft and start going up and down. He already pleasured me now I'm going to return the favor. He starts to groan, I shut out the music and just hear him.

I stop moving my hands I start to lick the tip. I later on take him into my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down on him. He held onto my hair making me go up and down rougher but I had no gagging reflex so it didn't hurt.

I take it out mouth and place my two hands onto it and insert it my mouth again. My hands going in a circular motion as I'm sucking him.

"Yes, mmm," He moans and I instantly smiled. "I'm going to come," He says and after that he did.

He came while he was still in my mouth so I swallow it. I take him out and he looks at me satisfied. "Macy?" My mom knocks on my door and I can hear it.

We both freeze and he quickly pulls up his briefs and pants. I clean up my mouth with my shirt and tie my hair up again.

I run out of his room through the bathroom and go back into mine pretending I'm asleep.

***
I was in the mood of writing smut ;)) and sorry if it isn't that good, I've never had any sexual experiences ever. I'm 14 going to be 15 so yeah.

But I hope you guys liked it and THANK YOU FOR 105 READS💗💗

Hope you all had a safe and great thanksgiving:)

peace

-mitzy 🌻🌻

Step-Brother • e.dजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें