Free Puppy (OnewxYou)

Start from the beginning

The puppy let out a bark out of no where causing your heart to stop beating inside your chest. Your eyes widen and looked around to make sure that the strict dorm head at the desk didn't hear. You let out a breath of exasperation when she just continued watching dramas on her phone.

Successfully, you were able to make it up to your dorm room without any suspicion. Minah waved goodbye to you and headed to her own room just across the hall. You set your book bag down over by your desk.

Your room wasn’t big at all. Way smaller than an apartment. Usually you had to share it with someone like Minah is doing, however since you were the last one for the school year to rent it out, this was the only room left.

The little puppy pounced out of your scarf that was held in your hand in ran around the warm room. It was like it’s first time seeing something else besides that box. You wonder how long it’s been staying there.

You giggled, happily watching the puppy run around with such enthusiasm. You left the dog to do it’s own thing while you scrounge around for food in your cabinet. The dorm building rule was that no one was able to cook in the dorm room, you would need to go down to the lounge area if you wanted to cook up something.

However, you were just lucky you had bags of snacks stacked away in your desk drawers for some late snack. Out of nowhere a soft pair of fur brushed against your leg making you jumped. You looked down to see the puppy licking your leg, showing signs that he wants food.

“You must be hungry huh?” You crouched down to eye sight and smiled. You grabbed  its paw in a kind of little handshake way and it gave you a bark. “I should name you… you’re a boy right? Hmm.. what about Lucky? Because i was lucky to find you on time”

He nodded like he understood and jumped around, “Lucky it is” You giggled. Putting some peanut butter into a small bowl (it was the best food you had at the moment), you set it down on the floor for Lucky to eat.

It was near midnight after you finished your late snack and had changed into some comfortable PJs. You hopped into your bed, feeling tired from the amount of classes you had and study time to go with it.

Lucky barked, clawing at the end of your blanket with the intention of wanting to get on. “How cute…” You chuckled. Seeing as how Lucky was so tiny, he wasn’t able to jump up. With a scoop, you brought him onto your pillow.

The little puppy licked your cheeks, gave you a affectionate whine before cuddling into your side and falling asleep. Soon, you were drifting off into dream land after a long hard day.

-------------

BEEP! BEEP! The alarm clock sounded in your phone. Grumpily, you felt around under your pillow without a sense of direction at all. Finally, the snooze button was somehow pressed with your finger hitting a cold surface that is your phone.

You groaned something incoherent and twisted your body around, trying to get back into a good sleeping position. You had no morning classes today so you were able to sleep in a bit later than usual.

However, your sleepiness was thrown away when you turned and felt something soft and fleshy against your skin. You gasp when you cracked your eyes open and clearly saw that it was no longer Lucky who slept besides you last night.

Instead it was a guy with brown shaggy hair. He slept face down into your pillow, practically dangling off your bed since it was not suppose to be use for 2 people. You prodded his arm. It wasn’t muscular but the light caught him in the perfect position to show the defined muscle underneath his skin.

*WHO IS THIS?! How the hell did he get into my room!!* You screamed. You knew that it was a bit too early for Christmas and you definitely did not put a naked guy on your wish list this year.