Bloody Meeting (SungyeolxYou)

"Yah! Nara-yah! Stop screaming would you?! ... I think my eardrums are gonna burst" You yelled, rubbing your ear.   

"How can I not?! Didn't you see how Changmin was looking at me in class today when he handed me my pencil? Gosh... He is soo hot"   

As your best friend fangirled, you held the phone far away from your sensitive ears and giggled. The girl sounded like she was on speaker. But you didn't deny the fact. The two kingkas in school were very popular among all of the girls and even Nara and you. It's just that you didn't react like how the other girls did.   

"... ________-ah? You still there?"   

"Oops! Dozed off. Hehe sorry~" You sang and stuck out your tongue even though she wasn't able to see it.   

"Are you daydreaming about Yunho?" Nara suddenly asked.   

Your eyes widen, "Ehh?!"  

"I saw the way he acted towards you today~ Everyone was so jealous at the scene" She teased and you could feel heat creeping up your face.   

"You're soo embarrassing Nara-- Oh I'll call you later ok?" You could guess that she nodded her head and you waved unconsciously before hanging up the phone.   

Your feet led you to the normal building that you worked at every night after school. Making your way up to the 5th floor, there was a cute coffee shop situated on the right side as you got off the elevator. Quickly changing into your work uniform, you stood at your post by the kitchen door.   

There weren't as many people as there usually was. Only a few middle age people that worked in the building. Along with some university student from the school not far from here. Instead of standing there, you decided to be a bit productive and cleaned the empty tables.   

A soft and beautiful melody came on as the song changed. You recognized this as the recently new released song that practically topped the charts the 2nd day it came out. *What was the name?! .... Rain Sound*   

You hummed to the easy rhythm of the song and found the voices of the singer to be quite amazing and you couldn't help but daze off, totally mesmerized.   

A familiar bell rang from the back of the kitchen. You realized that an order was probably ready. Picking up the tray carefully, you read the paper. *Table 3* You thought.   

Walking over, you saw that it was a couple laughing and giggling, absorbed in their own little world. Smiling, you envied how happy they looked.   

"Hello. Here's your Frappuccino and a Cappuccino. Enjoy~" You said sweetly with your eye smile before bowing and taking your leave.   

After a couple of hours, it had already gotten dark and the cafe was empty. "_________-ah, it's already late. You should go home. I can close the shop" Your co-worker said.   

"Are you sure unnie?" You asked. She nodded with a smile and ushered you on. You gave her your thanks. Gathering your stuff from the back, you changed back into your regular attire, and made your way out of the place with a wave.   

The clock on your phone showed it was already 11 o'clock. Even though it's only fall, the cold air that blew made it seemed even colder than it was. You pulled your jacket tighter around your body.   

It seemed eerie when barely anyone was walking on the streets. Usually, you would see tons and tons of university students running amok late at night and could hear the loud music that would blast from the speakers outside each stores. But tonight, everything was oddly quiet.   

Your house was a mile or two away from where you worked. You've gotten used to the late night walk. And how much Nara would tell you it was dangerous for a girl to go home at such times, you never thought much about it.