Attraction Of The Makeup Artist (NichkhunxYou)

December 31st. The day before New Years Day. The streets were filled with cars driving on the highway trying to get to their destinations or families before midnight. People were bustling at the supermarket getting goods for tonight family party or at the mall trying to buy the last items on sale before it was all gone. Most of the stores and small shops were getting ready to close for the day. Many people were off work; home enjoying the break with their beloved.   

"We're here. Today's an important day so i wish all of you luck. Also _________ try your best and don't mess up ok?"   

"Yes unnie" All of the other girls yelled besides you; the only one who yelled, "Yes sunbaenim"   

Eunhee was consider as a role model to all of the 6 makeup artists in team A that worked in JYP. But to you whom have just entered the company only a year ago still consider and call her as a sunbaenim unlike the other girls that call her unnie. Even though all of you were close to each other that lived and worked together.  

All of you piled out of the van one by one, gathering your supplies. Double checking that everything was in the makeup box that was needed for the day, you stepped off the vehicle and practically fast walked just to keep up with your co-workers.   

Unfortunately for all of you, today or any of the holidays there wouldn't be a day for break. Your life was devoted towards the idol's schedule and the idols themselves. You've only met up with your family once after entering beauty school but for the next 3 years, it was mostly phone contact. But you didn't mind since you loved your job and this was your decision and dream since you were a little kid.   

It was  already dark when you walked into the familiar building. As you passed, you gave greetings to the people that you saw and a small bow being the polite girl you were. Finally, passing the huge line of fans that were talking loudly in the lobby with their sign readied for the show to start, you made your way backstage and into the dressing room on the side that was assign for JYP company specifically.   

You set up your makeup box at a station and getting everything ready for when the artist arrive. The door opened a minute later and 2PM walked in looking worn out from probably their morning schedule. You wouldn't know since you were assigned to JJ Project for their morning shows today.   

"Sorry we're late" One of the three unnies waved it off with a laugh. Working for the entertainment business also had it's perks. Being able to get to know the stars was one. All of the JYP family were very close and even though you were just a makeup artist, many of the groups keep in contact with you. Even the groups from the other companies.   

"There's only 4 of you today?" You spoke up. Junho skipped over to your side. "Wooyoung hyung and Nichkhun hyung had to go back to get something from the car" He answered. You smiled when hearing that Nichkhun would be here today. Usually the latter would be too busy with other schedules and always come late, so you wouldn't be able to see him since you would always be with JJ Project after finishing with 2PM.   

"Junho-sshi, do you wanna go first?" You noticed at the other unnies had already started working on Junsu and Taecyeon and offered your empty chair to the boy.   

He nodded and sat down. Looking at you through the mirror he smiled, "You know i told you to call me oppa _________, how long have we've known each other?" You giggled and just obliged with him. "Calling me Junho-sshi sounds soo old" He continued.   

"Us too _________-ah!" The rest of the member shouted in unison and Changsun mumbling words while eating his banana.   

Personally, you and Junho were probably the closest out of the members in the group. But even so because of someone, it was hard to call them oppa without getting the other person a little upset and jealous inside.