Around The Country In 10 Days (KaixYou)

A/N: I'm so sorry, i'm an idiot! I accidently deleted your name from the list before i updated to dedicate this to you, if you're reading, i hope you like it and i'm sorry again, i'm a failture TT 

-------------

Ding! The oven sounded the alarm of the new batch of cookies that just finished in the oven. You looked delighted at the perfect little chocolate chips and sugar cookies on the pan. And even an extra small batch of peanut butter for another little one.

While you were about to pour the cookies into a bowl, you could already hear the kids in the other room talking loudly and yelling at the television screen.

"Aigoo, my little ones. Come now, halmeoni made you some cookies" You settled it down onto the small coffee table in front of the yellow pair of couches.

One of the four kids jumped up next to you. Her hair in pigtails, was the first one that grabbed a cookie. "Now now, Bora, you have to leave some for the rest of your cousins and nephews"

She pouted her face with crumbs all around her mouth. You chuckled and helped her clean it off, knowing she'll just dirty it again.

Miyoung, the youngest out of the group, joined you on the other side. She hesitantly took one when you nodded your head and sat contently.

"Jiho, Minho come and have some before your bedtime"

Both of the twins turned off the tv and obliged to your request. Since all of the kids always come here when your daughter and son have work. You didn't mind and really enjoyed their company.

"Hal... Halmeoni, can you tell us that story again?" Bora asked, in the process of grabbing her fourth cookie.

You patted her head, "But i told you that just last week"

"But we want to hear it again!" Minho shouted. "Yea again!" Jiho joined in this time too.

"Pleasee halmeoni..." Even the youngest Miyoung tugged on your sleeve and begged.

With a gentle smile you gave to all of them, you began your story.

(Flashback begins)

College has finally ended. Graduates are out looking for jobs since summer started. While you and Kai set off on your travels that you both planned together.

Everything was packed and ready to go. You bought along luggage with clothes of your own and his. And with the money you guys saved up, you were off on the road with Kai's pick up truck.

"Where to first lovely" Kai wrapped an available arm that wasn't holding onto the steering wheel around you.

You giggled, the scent of his aftershave and cologne mixed in together filled your nose, and smiled. "Then the beach first yea?"

Day 2

"ACK!!" You screamed, half laughing, half trying to keep your balance.

"Whoah, one's coming" Kai yelled next to your ear.

Being a clumsy person, on a boat, in the middle of a river wasn't a very wise thing to do for the both of you. You held onto Kai's arm with a smile on your face

"Oppa!" You yelped when the line was tugged the other way, dragging the both of you into the water along with it.

"You're all wet," Kai removed a strand of hair in front of your face. You both laugh at how funny you both look.