The Jerk Kingka And His Attitude (IlhoonxYou)

"Honey hurry come down! Don't make me bring Butler Seo up!" Your mom's voice echoed throughout the house. She tapped her foot impatiently looking at her thin gold watch. She was about to wave her hand to signal for Butler Seo to go up and get you but you finally ran down the descending stairs.   

"Ahh mom! I'm done, i'm done!" You repeated over and over. Your face was red from the long run. Fanning yourself, you tried to catch your breath and calm your unsteady breathing down back to normal.   

Your mom stared hard at you, scanning you up and down. "I thought i told you to fix your hair and curl it so it could be pretty. Not put it in a hat." She stated but sigh and threw her hands up in the air and gave up. You pouted and apologize. She gave you a motherly smile before patting your hat down, and fixed your fringes, her fingers trailed all the way down to your two pony tail. "I'm sorry honey. I'm just stressed because of work and i took it out on you. Have a good day ok?"   

You finally smiled and grabbed your white backpack that had a bow on it. It had matched the outfit you were wearing today; red shorts, light cream shirt with a heart in the middle, with your tan/cream wool hat, and finally your black glasses that fit your petite face that seemed to make your eyes look even bigger than they were.   

"Noona~ wait up!" Your little brother called from behind. "Sungjae-yah hurry up" He ran over and finally caught up to you. He showed you that gummy smile of his.  

Sungjae was your twin. He's only a few minutes younger. But even so, it seems that he was taking of you more than you would take care of him. Both of you walked out the big house and stood at the steps waiting for the car to arrive.   

Sungjae patted your head, "You look pretty today noona" He complimented.   

"Mom didn't seem to think so" You muttered to yourself and tried to kept it inaudible as much as possible but the latter heard it. "Why don't you put your hair out? You know mom want you to dress up a bit more than you do now"   

You scoffed, "And look like those spoiled brats that acts snobby and arrogant? Psh no thank you" He giggled at your remark and nodded, silently agreeing that you were right.   

*That's just not me...* You thought before the big gate from outside opened and a long limo drove in. It pulled up just a few feet away from the steps they were standing at. Butler Seo walked down and unlocked the door, allowing the two of you to get in.   

Before the car drove off, you rolled down the window, "Thank you Butler Seo. Have a nice day!" You waved like a little kid. "You too Miss __________"   

Finally the car started to make its way out of your front yard and onto the main road. You sat next to your brother while across from you was an all too familiar boy with his usual scowl on his face. You tried to lift the awkward atmosphere with a smile, wave and a "Good morning"  

The guy with light brown hair glared at you not even gonna say the two words back. *At least say something* You yelled in your head. He cocked his head to his left and stared at you. "Why don't you ever look like those girls at school" You gave him a confuse look and urged him to go on and finish his thoughts, "the ones that wear makeup, skirts, and look pretty"   

Your fast beating heart stopped and felt like it sank miles and miles below to the bottom of the ocean. Uncomfortably you fixed your glasses ans at that moment just wanted to pull the hat over your face and hide in it forever.   

*You jerk.. Why are you always like this. Ever since we were children, you've changed* You thought back to the time when he was warm and always show a smile. Now all you could see was this scorn on his face.