Free Puppy (OnewxYou)

A/N: So this is the product when i watch too much Teen Wolf! It's such a farfetched idea but it was so fun to write. I hope you like it! I haven't talked to you in such SUCH a long time dongsaeng, i hope you're ok :) 

I had saw your status of wanting to leave Wattpad, and all that i have to say is that i'm so glad you stayed and continued writing, you're an amazing writer and just keep it going /i'm seriously so bad at these mushy sthuff ></ but seriously, there are a lot of times when you lose the motivation to keep going or something bad had happened but keep your head up high cause there's a lot of people on here i know support and love you <3 

-------------

Winter time was the coldest time of the year, especially for you who hates the cold the most. It was past 9 o’clock at night as you and your best friend made your way out of the women’s university that you both are attending. You pulled your red knitted scarf above your nose, however you could still see the smoke as you breath out from the cold.

“_________-ah, let me borrow your notes from today’s lecture” Minah prodded your side as you both were walking back towards your dorm.

“Sure, but i didn’t pay much attention either” You rubbed your empty stomach and pouted. It was late and you were just trying to get back quickly, open a bag of snack and hop into bed.

“Wahh, i wish i had a boyfriend at a time like this”

“What happened to Jisuk from your work?” You hooked your arm into hers and walked side by side.

“We broke up” Minah nonchalantly said like it was no big deal at all. You knew that your best friend was quite pretty but had no idea why she could never keep a boyfriend.

The both of you walked in silent, enjoying the night scene with people still walking around even though it was getting late out. It was a nice and peaceful kind of silent between you two as you watched the first snow falling down.

Just as you were about to turn the corner to get to your dorm building, your sharp ears discovered a tiny yelp like bark. “What was that?” You stopped in your tracks looking around to see if you heard it right.

“What?” Minah tugged on your arm just wanting to get back into her warm room.

Suddenly, you eyes caught the sight of a small little puppy barking in a little box on the ground. You pouted and crouched down at the cute little thing jumping around in the box. “Who left you here” You cooed, petting the top of its head lightly.

It was only bigger than the palm of your hand with shaggy fur hiding its eyes. With wagging tails and tongue protruding out in excitement, you watched it with hearts practically shooting out of your eyes.

“Let’s go _______-ah, we can’t have pets in the room either. You’ll get in trouble” Minah reminded you.

You stared at the puppy with a sign on the box saying “free puppy, feel free to take one”. *It’s the last one in the box* You thought, sighing at the thought of leaving the poor thing in the freezing cold as snow was falling down. It was like it understood every word that Minah had said when it’s tail stopped wagging and a whining sound could he heard from the little thing.

Without a second thought, you scooped the puppy into your arms and wrapped it with your red scarf, making sure that it was warm enough. Minah looked at you with a disapproving look.

“It’ll die if i don’t do anything” You stated, but nonetheless, she just followed you into the building without a word. You were careful to hide the puppy into your coat so that the lady at the front desk won’t be able to see.