Angel With No Wings (J-HopexYou)

A/N: I don't know why i never wrote about my boys before... and don't ask why i wrote about Hobi first (this boy ruin my life. I'm not hobi biased, i swear) 

This was suppose to be 2 part since it's so long, but i thought that it would lose its effect if it was. And you guys deserve this long oneshot for me being absent ^^

/mentally telling myself to shut up/ Enjoy guys :) and Happy early Turkey Day, and if you don't celebrate it, i hope you're having a great break!

**Indent will signal time lapse, sorry i didn't fix this before and if it was hard to read since this change was mostly for mobile readers**

 -----------

        “APPA! You can’t do this! … Y-You know we don’t survive well in their world…”

“Listen to me ________-ah, this is for your own good. You must understand before you can become my proper heir”

That conversation resonated in your head, it only happened 10 minutes ago before your dad took away your wings resulting in your butt getting a good smack landing down on earth.

“APPA! Please… take me back.. i’ll do whatever you want…” You cried out towards the sky as people walking by gave you strange stares. But you didn’t care, humans were a clueless species that only cared for themselves, and as you expected, they just forget about you and continued on with whatever they were doing.

“I HATE YOU!” You let out one last cry towards the sky before just groaned in frustrations to yourself.

You didn’t understand how your dad could do this to you. Just leaving you here to die. It wasn’t like you couldn’t live in this world, humans just didn’t have the proper nutrients in food that is necessary for angels to receive more power and energy. Without it, you didn’t even want to think about what would happen.

As you walked down the street, you never realized how dark it was even though there were lights from the surrounding stores. Up in the sky, you could see everything much more clearly. And one thing for sure, humans were loud.

*Argh i could be sleeping in my bed right now* Displeasure filled your emotion which was only amplified when your stomach growled.

The only benefit to being hungry and annoyed by your dad was you knew the neighborhood. Well, kind of. With every human there were born into the world, there was one angel looking over them. You knew your assignee was named Hoseok, Jung Hoseok to be exact.

But like half of the angel population, we gave up on watching over the humans because they grew egotistic and greedy. As angels, our job is to help our human make the best decision in his life to get towards his dream or goal. But you turned a blind eye, not knowing why you had to do it in the first place.

However, people in your dad’s generation still believe that this was what we were born to do and there were still good humans in the world. But we must be that role to lead them to greatness.

Turning the next corner, you remembered seeing that there had been a family restaurant set up. When your eyes laid upon the sign, the angered that you had bottled up quickly vanished as you step foot into the door.

You were just happy to be guided to a table and awaited the oncoming food. Human food but nonetheless it was food. The server brought out the trays of food that you had ordered and it couldn’t be helped as your mouth was already salivating from the smell.

“Thank you,” You bowed, remembering your manner before digging in.

The food was similar to the one you had back home, but the taste lacked something essential that you needed, energy. *But i can get use to this* You beamed, feeling elated for the first time in a while.