Chapter 1

Percy POV

I remember that night perfectly. Gabe had just finished his favorite part of the day. Torture percy! An hour of me getting beat,cut,electrocuted,and drowend. Great. I was on the roof of the apartment. Thats my "room". I was staring up at the moon. It always calmed me down. I always heard this woman telling me that it would be over soon. She was too late. That night as I stared at the moon a motorcycle sounded like it stopped in front of the building. Next thing I know a flaming skeleton wearing a black leather jacket,black pants,combat boots,and black leather gloves was standing in front of me. I looked up at it. Into its black holes where the eyes would be.

"Who are you?" I asked it not showing emotion. It stared at me some more.

"I am Zarathos." it said simply. "What do you want?" I asked. "You are to take my power young blaze." It said in the same simple voice. I looked at it or zararthos some more. "Blaze? You have the wrong kid my name is jackson. Unfortunately." I added the last part under my breath. "No your name is blaze. Let me explain." And so zarathos explained how I came from a long line of blazes and how my great 5x was johnny blaze. He also told me my father died while my mother was pregnant. It all actually made since. I was adopted and I never knew my real parents. "So now that you know your true heritage. Will you take my power?" I thought it over. There really wasn't a reason not to. I didn't want to live there anymore. And I could make sure no one was treated like that again. "I'll do it." I said. He walked up to me,crouched and started breathing hellfire onto my face. Hurt like hell. But now i'm the most badass nine year old there ever was. I'm also the punisher of the guilty. The protecter of the innocent. The Spirit of Vengeance. So don't fuck with me.

Ok i'm gonna get this out the way. I DO NOT OWN PJO/HOO NOR DO I OWN GHOST RIDER. Thank you and hope you enjoy the story.