A Fnaf Thanksgiving [Thanksgiving Special]

~~~~~~~~No One's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) was sleeping in Mike's bed, while Mike was laying on the couch, watching TV. Today was November 23rd, Thanksgiving. Mike already made the turkey. He let the turkey cook all night, since it takes awhile, so the apartment is warm and smells like turkey (Like my house right now.. I love it when it feels and smells like this :D) 

After Mike finished watching the weather, he went to go wake up (y/n). 

~~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt someone slightly shaking me, trying to wake me up. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Mike standing there.

"Mornin' kiddo." Mike said.

"Morning Mikey." I said playfully sticking my tongue making Mike roll his eyes and laugh.

"So that's my new nickname or something?" He asked.

"Maybe.. Chica calls you that too." I said and giggled.

"Today's gonna be cold, you might want to wear something warm today." Mike said.

"Okay." I said.

The apartment felt pretty warm and it smelt like turkey. When I lived with my parents, on Thanksgiving the house smelt and felt the same way, mama's turkey was always so good.

I decided to get ready, while Mike started to make breakfast. I put on a (f/c) long sleeve shirt with a turkey on the front of it. I always wore this shirt on Thanksgiving, and I put on some (f/c) pants.

As soon as I finished getting ready, Mike called me to breakfast. He made pancakes, and gave me hot chocolate to drink. After we finished eating breakfast, Mike put on A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving (Sorry if you don't like the movie.). We both watched the movie, until the turkey was finally done and Mike took it out the oven.

It smelt really good. I continued to watch the movie, while Mike was getting the Thanksgiving dinner ready. Sometimes I wonder what the animatronics are doing right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~At The Pizzeria~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Freddyyy?" Bonnie asked.

"What is it now Bonnie?" Freddy asked.

"When is the ham going to be done?" Bonnie asked.

"I don't know, Chica's the one cooking it." Freddy said.

Bonnie started walking towards the kitchen.

"Chicaaa.." Bonnie said like he was about to die of starvation.

"Oh be quiet Bonnie, it's almost done." Chica said rolling her eyes.

"But I don't wanna wait any longerrr.." Bonnie said.

"Well I don't see you trying to cook it." Chica said. 

Would ye two stop th' arguin' already?" Foxy asked.

"But I'm hungryyy.." Bonnie said.

"So go find something to eat!" Chica said.

"Like what?" Bonnie asked as he sat down.

"I don't know there's chips in the cabinet.." Chica said.

"But I just sat downn.." Bonnie said.

Chica and foxy gave him a "-._-." look.

Chica took a bag of chips and threw at Bonnie, hitting him in the face.

"There, happy now?" She asked.

"Um, no." Bonnie said.

"What now!?" Chica said.

"These are potato chips.." Bonnie said.