Pain Sharing

Mike's POV

It was 6 in the morning I woke up, turned on the coffee pot and went to my room to see if (y/n) was awake or ok. When I walked in (y/n) was still asleep. 

"Wow I guess all that activity she did yesterday really tired her out." I said to myself in my head, letting out a small quiet chuckle as I went back into the living room.

 After a few minutes the coffee pot started beeping and I filled my mug with coffee. Then I turned on the Tv channel surfing until I found something interesting to watch. After a couple minutes I decided to leave it on some Cartoon Channel.

~~~~~~~~~~ Two Hours Later~~~~~~~~

It's been two hours and (y/n) is still asleep. I went back in the room I tried to wake (y/n) up, but she wouldn't budge.

"Kid.. Kid.. Kiddo!" I said slightly shaking (y/n) trying to wake her up.

Not too long after I attempted to wake (y/n) up. She finally woke up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up, I saw Mike sitting in front of me on the bed looking down at me. He let out a small grin.

"Well hey there sleepyhead... Did you sleep good." He said as you nodded.

You looked over at the clock on his night stand. It read 8:05 am. Your eyes grew a bit wide.

"Wow.. Usually I don't sleep in that late." You said and Mike started to laugh a bit at your reaction. 

"Must of been from all that happened yesterday." He said, as he saw your face expression change from happy to puzzled.

"Something up?" He asked his face also showing a puzzled look.

"That guy in the purple I saw his face.. He looked a bit familiar.. I don't know if I've seen him before.." You said the puzzled look still on your face.

"Oh.. Well that was yesterday... Anyways how 'bout some breakfast?" He asked and your face lightened up.

"Ok!" You said hopping out of bed following Mike into the kitchen.

Mike placed two waffles in the toaster for  you and made himself eggs and bacon. While he was making breakfast you sat on the couch watching the cartoon channel he left it on before going to wake you up.

"(Y/n), breakfast is done." Mike said to you from the kitchen.

You sat at the small table he had and he sat the plate of waffles in front you and poured syrup on them for you. Then he sat at the other end of the table across from you eating the eggs and bacon he made for himself.

You ate a couple bites of your waffles, then you started picking at them.

Mike noticed your actions and concern grew on to him.

"You okay kiddo?" He asked.

"Yeah.. I'm just.. still upset about my mom." You said, picking at the waffles with your fork.

"I'm sorry you had to see and hear that.. I know what it feels like to lose a mom too." He said, his face expression slowly turning to sadness.

"You do..?" You asked ignoring your waffles looking up at him.

He sighed and looked back up to you.

"I was around your age maybe a bit older.." He said.

"I was home alone.. my father was already out of the picture a couple of days after I was born.. so I never had much to worry about him.. Heck I barely even know the guy.." He said, as he saw your face expression go from sad to concerned.

"Oh.. Well.. What happened to your mom..?" You asked with concern on your face.

"Well.. Our neighborhood wasn't so dangerous or filled with crazy people back when I was young.. so my mother trusted me to be alone in the house for a bit while she went to the grocery store.

He paused for a minute feeling like as if he was living the whole entire moment again, then continued.

"Well it's been hours since she left and I started to wonder what was taking so long.. Then a police officer knocked on the door.. I opened it.. He broke the bad news to me saying that my mother was in a really bad accident and said she was dead caused from too much blood loss and severe head damage." He said rubbing his eyes as  if he was about to cry.

You got out of your seat over to him and hugged him.

"I'm sorry that happened to your mom..." You said in a sad tone.

"Well now I can actually say I feel your pain.. since I lost mine too." You said with a small chuckle.

Mike turned and looked down at you a small smile making it's way to his face.

"Thanks (y/n).." He said hugging back to you.

A/N: Wow okay.. That was pretty deep :'(