Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria

You were in the car with your parents asking if you were there yet nonstop. Your parents told you that they were not there yet which made you grow a bit impatient. You really wanted to see Freddy and his gang that it made your heart rush and beat faster once your parents turned into the parking lot of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzera. You tried to undo the buckles in your car seat, but the level of your excitement kept you from undoing it that you had to wait for your mother to unbuckle you. Once you were unbuckled you made sure no cars were coming (Safety ^-^) and ran across the street onto a sidewalk that leads into the building. Your parents following you into the building, you were walking past the prize corner seeing plushies of freddy and his friends. You looked at your stuffed (f/a) and walked into the main room where the animatronics were performing. You gazed up and saw three really tall animatronics performing to all the little kids that crowded the front of the stage.

"(Y/n), let's sit here." Your mother said as she pulled out the chair and put you in it.

"(Y/n), What kind of pizza do you want?" Your mother asked as she looked at a menu.

"(favorite type of pizza) please!" You said as your mother nodded and ordered the pizza.

You glanced at the Animatronics on stage as you and your parents waited for the pizza to arrive

~~~Five minutes later~~~ (Now I want some pizza .-.)

The pizza has finally arrived and you munched down on it while listening to Foxy telling his pirate stories (You got a table by him.. wow what a surprise with all the crazy kids around o-o) Some kids were still crowded around him (of course '-') But you and your parents watched from the table while finishing your pizza.

"Mom can I go play?" You pointed to the arcade machines.

"Hmm.. Okay." Your mother said as she got up from the table.

Your father insisted on staying at the table. ( Move  it or lose it ^_^)

You ran over to the arcade machines pointing to the one you wanted to play

Your mother exchanged some money for tokens (I'm using tokens don't judge me). Your mother entered in the amount of tokens it took to play then lifted you up so you can reach the controls. You finished the game and won some tickets from the machine. You also played a few more games and won more tickets, you asked your mother if she can take you to the prize corner so you can exchange your tickets for prizes.

"Hello there!" The prize corner person said.

"Hello, we would like to exchange our tickets for some prizes" Your mother said.

"Sure thing! How much do you have?" The prize corner person asked

You put your tickets on the counter and the prize corner person counted them.

"Well, it seems that you have 250 tickets!" The prize counter person said (better than me 'O_O)

You asked him what prizes you can get and pointed to some candy, some cheap toys (.-_.-) and to your surprise you actually had enough to get a plushie. They plushies were 100 tickets each.

You got two plushies (Two animtronics of your choice out of Freddy, Foxy, Chica, and Bonnie) And 50 tickets worth of candy. (Good god o-o). You and your mother walked back to your table where your father was sitting. Pirates cove was actually looking a bit less crowded. You got back up in your chair showing your dad your prizes.

~~~~~ Time skip~~~~~~

It was almost closing time and your parents got up from the table as you got off of your seat. You didn't want to go, but you had to. As you and your parents walked out you looked back at the main stage and by your surprise you saw Freddy winked at you when he looked over at your direction.

"Mommy! Freddy winked at me!" You said with a bit of excitement in your voice.

"That's nice." Your mother said as she chuckled a bit.

You asked your parents if you could come back tomorrow and they said they will think about it.

A/N: Okay... another part done not much action or excitement, but it will improve (hopefully .-.)