Icecream

After a couple hours of your mother explaining what happened between her and your father, you got a bit upset on what happened, your mother crying a bit more. You wanted your father back home and happy, how it used to be, even though it hasn't even been a week since it happened, you didn't want your mother to be sad anymore.

"Mommy?" You ask.

"Yes (y/n)?" She replies.

"Maybe we can go get some icecream!" You suggest as you see your mother's face expression lighten up into a slight smile.

"Hmm.. I don't see why not!" Your mother said and you jumped up and down in excitement

Your mother always knew you loved icecream (sorry if you don't, but in the story you do)

You and your mother made your way to the front door towards the car. You saw the empty space where your father's car used to be. Your face expression changed for a slight second then lightened back up once you thought about icecream.

Your mother picked you up and strapped you into your car seat, then got in the driver's seat, buckled up and started the car.

~~~~~~~Your mother's POV~~~~~~~~~~~

After i explained the whole incident to (y/n) i can see her face expression turned a bit to sadness. My vision was a bit blurry due to the tears about to come out of my eyes. Then I heard her say something to me.

"Mommy?" She asked

"Yes (y/n)?" I reply

"Maybe we can go get some icecream!" She said in a happy excited tone.

My face expression lightened up into a slight smile. (Y/n) would always find ways to lighten up my bad moods.

"Hmm..  I don't see why not!" I replied back to her and saw jumping in excitement.

We both made our way to the front door, and as we made it to the car I saw (y/n)'s face expression changed when she looked at the empty spot in the drive way where (your father's name) had his car parked, but she ignored the sad feelings as she thought about icecream. I lifted her up into her car seat and strapped her in. Then I made my way to the driver's seat strapped in and started the car, pulled out the driveway and started making my way to (favorite icecream place, or think of a icecream place if you don't have a favorite.).

~~~~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~~~

As your mom started to drive to the icecream place you passed Freddy Fazbear's Pizza on the way there. You started thinking about the animatronics and looked at your two plushies that you won there, sat by your car seat. You thought about asking your mom if you can go tomorrow. As the time passed you finally arrive at (Icecream place you choose). Your mother unbuckles you and you got out the car seat, excited for icecream and ran across the street with your mother trailing behind you. You waited for your mother and entered the building seeing all the icecream cakes in the freezer you walked by on your way in. You and your mother looked at the menu, you choose (favorite flavor and type of icecream sundae, cone, bowl, etc..) and your mother ordered what she wanted.

~~~~~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~~~~

As your mother parked in the drive way you were a bit tired and your mother carried you up to your room and set you on your bed so you could take a nap and fell asleep not long after your mother left your room.

A/N: Yeah I know barely anything with the animatronics It'll get there :/.. well hope you're enjoying it so far..