The Sleepover

Once you and Mike arrived at his apartment he grabbed his key from his pocket, put it in the keyhole and opened the door. His apartment was a bit messy in some spots, but it wasn't so bad. You sat on the couch feeling the relief in your legs. You had ran and walked all day and your legs felt a bit swollen from you putting more pressure and force on them from running away from that man. Mike turned on the Tv and changed it to the news channel. He turns over and looks at you.

"Hey kiddo, you alright?" He asked a bit of concern in his voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine.. My legs just hurt a little.. running away from that man made my legs hurt." You said.

"Oh.." Mike said.

Mike gets up from the couch and walks over to you lifting up your legs and puts a pillow under them then goes to the freezer to get an ice pack and gets a rag to cover the ice pack and hands you the rag with the ice pack in it.

"I'm no doctor, but I hope this helps a bit.. I usually do this when something is sore on me." Mike said

"Thanks.." You said to him smiling slightly

"Your welcome kid." He said also showing a slight smile.

You and Mike continued to watch the news until something appeared on it that made your heart completely sink. It was your mom. On the news it said someone has just recent murdered your mom the suspect is unknown and police crossed off the house for investigation. You felt as if someone just stabbed you real hard in the chest. Tears began to form in your eyes.

Mike noticed the tears running down your face and that you were crying.

"Kiddo.. what's wrong?" He asked

"Th-That lady on the news that was killed..." You said and began crying.

"What about her?" Mike asked.

"She's my mother!" You said kinda loud as a lot of tears started running down your face and you began making crying noises.

You might of not known your mother's name, but you can always remember what she looked like.

Mike sat next to you trying to calm you down, but you were REALLY letting it out (I'd be the same way I love my mother.. I just said that out loud o-o, but it's true so don't hate on me >:| )

Mike started to hold you in a sorta like hug position trying to calm you down.

"Hey.. Kiddo please calm down." He said.

"B-But my mom's dead.. My father already left her, now I don't have anyone else to look after me! The rest of my family relatives are no where near here!" You said tears stinging your eyes.

A small frown appeared on Mike's face as he started to feel sorry.

"Hey kid.. Maybe you could stay with me for a bit..?" Mike asked and he saw you calmed down and your face lightened up a bit.

"R-Really?" You asked him

"I'm only four.. What if you can't take it?" You asked still a bit of sadness in your voice tone.

"Hey don't worry about it.. I think I can handle one more." He said a small grin making it to his lips.

You stopped crying and let out a slight smile.

"Thanks Mike.." You said, your grin growing a bit wider.

You yawned and Mike realized it.

"Tired there?" He said with a slight chuckle.

"Yeah just a little.." You said rubbing your eyes.

Mike picked you up and sat you down on his bed.

"Stay right here i'll be back." He said.

You sat on the bed until he returned with a big white T-Shirt.

"Here I don't have any pajamas for little kids." He said.

He left the room as you put on the T-Shirt. It was an over sized White T-Shirt that reached down past your knees to your shins.

"Is it safe to come in there now?" Mike asked.

You finished slipping into the over sized shirt.

"Yes it's safe." You said with a small giggle.

Mike came back in the room.

"Is the shirt Comfortable?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Yes it is." You replied giggling. 

You laid down in the bed resting your head on a really comfortable pillow.

"Alright, I'll take the couch.. Goodnight Kiddo." He said as he sat your two animatronic plushies by you.

"Goodnight Mike." You said smiling at him holding your plushies by you.

Mike turned of the light and laid on the couch in the living room.

A/N: Wow.. I think there was just a "Dad" moment at the end o-o, I just melted my own heart from something I wrote.. I didn't think that was possible O_O.