Meeting Freddy and his Friends Pt.2

It was 11:50 once you guys finally arrived at the pizzeria. As Mike entered the manager was there.

"Oh hey Mike! Glad you could make it!" The manager said smiling.

"Yep glad to be here too." Mike said, as you were standing beside him, his hand still holding yours.

The manager glances at you then back to Mike.

"Long story.. I'll make sure she stays out of trouble." Mike said as the manager nodded.

"Well I better get going, thanks for choosing to come in." The manager said.

"No problem at all." Mike said as he waved to the manager, who waved back and left.

"Alright Kiddo... let's get to the office." Mike said as you nodded still looking at the deactivated animatronics.. Or so you thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Bonnie's POV~~~~~~~~~~~

I was standing on the stage pretending I was deactivated so the manager wouldn't notice. The others were still deactivated for now. Then soon I heard the door and saw Mike, at least I thought I saw only Mike. After the manager and Mike exchanged words and the manager left I saw Mike making his way to the office, but then I saw him holding a little kid's hand. The lighting in the building was still a bit dim so I couldn't see him or the kid that well. 

I was happy to see Mike here so I got off the stage and started to make my way to his office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked with Mike down one of the halls and ended up in a office. There was two buttons near both door ways of the office, the two buttons were labeled "Door" and "Light". You sat on the ground near the desk , and Mike handed you your two plushies that you won from here, so you can play with them. 

You played with your plushies until you heard a pair of heavy footsteps make its way to the office. You quickly grabbed your plushies and hid under the desk, making Mike only chuckle a little. Soon you saw a big purple bunny enter the office. You realized it was Bonnie.

"Hey Mike! Long time no see!" Bonnie said hugging Mike.

"Oof, Bonnie it's only been about a day or two." Mike said.

"But it felt like forever!" Bonnie said letting go of Mike.

You shuffled under the desk to see what was going on, not knowing Bonnie caught onto your movement.

You saw Bonnie inch closer to the desk, making Mike think he was going to hurt you.

"No, Bonnie don't.." Mike said.

"Oh, I'm not going to attack I just want to see who is with you.. I saw you both walking towards the office." Bonnie said.

"Were you faking your deactivation on the stage again..?" Mike said like he wasn't surprised.

"Maybe.. Maybe not." Bonnie said causing Mike to roll his eyes.

Bonnie knelt down by the desk only to see you under it.

"(Y-Y/n)?" He said in a confused, yet shocked tone."

You looked up at the big purple bunny(hah I almost typed Bonnie xD).

"B-Bonnie?"  You said.

Bonnie smiled and hugged you.

"It's so nice to see you again (y/n)!" Bonnie said smiling.

"I-It's nice to see you again to Bonnie." You said, as he let go of you.

You only saw them sorta roaming around during the day when the manager gives them a break.

Not too long after you all heard more footsteps coming down the hall. Now the whole gang was in the office.

"Mike!" Chica said running over to hug him.

"Nice to see you again Mike." Freddy said standing by the door way on the right side of the office.

"Aye, it be good to see ye again Mike." Foxy said standing by the left door way of the office.

A/N: So I edited the last part of the last story on the author's note if you noticed.. I said this would probably be a 2 part.. But I changed my mind.. so this is probably a 3 part or how ever many parts I make with this title... Anyways hope your enjoying the story so far..