The Dream

You were asleep until you were disturbed by your dream. You were in the same bedroom as your last dream and a chill ran down your spine.

"W-What... N-No, not this place again!" You said with a bit of fear in your voice as you remembered the nightmarish creatures from the last time.

You were sitting in your bed, afraid those little Freddles would pop up again. You mostly feared mostly the closet from seeing that disturbing version of Foxy, but for some reason you went to check in case he might think of jumping out and scaring you. (Oh no, he's totally not thinking about that ;-;) You shuffled over to the closet with your flashlight in your hand and slowly opened the closet door, you quickly shined the light expecting a big nightmare looking fox to be there, but instead it was just the plushie in there. You let out a sigh of relief and went over to your bed shining the light to see if the freddles were there. All three of them were there and they scrambled away as soon as you shined your light on them. You then remembered what happened at the doors the last time and checked both for any heavy breathing you heard nothing and shined the light down the left side of the hall, where Nightmare Bonnie quickly went behind the wall at the end of the hall.

"What was that!?" You said fear building up in you.

Nightmare Bonnie moved to fast for you to see, so you didn't know that was him down the hall.

You backed up slowly from the door and went to check the hall where the other door was. You shined the light down and Nightmare Chica did the same as Nightmare Bonnie did. 

You were in the middle of your room until you heard something from the closet, then you thought about Foxy. You gulped and made your way to the closet. You opened the door a bit and Foxy was standing there aiming to bite your frontal lobe, you quickly shined you light on him mostly hitting his eyes, he stumbled backwards and you quickly closed the closet door.

"A-Aye I w-ill g-get y-e f-or t-h-at!" You heard him say from behind the closet.

You gulped and remembered the Freddles and quickly turned to where the bed was. You slowly made your way to the bed, but this time you didn't see the Freddles, instead of seeing Freddles you saw two Dark Orange eyes. You quickly backed away from the bed startled from what you just saw. Freddy slowly started to rise from the bed. Nightmare Bonnie and Chica are at the doors and Nightmare Foxy was in the closet doors all the way open. You know had four towering animatronics staring at you, you fear building up more because you don't know what's going to happen.

You started backing up towards a wall, but then you bumped into something (or someone ^-^). You turned around and saw a big sorta golden animatronic. It looked like a bear, but nothing like Nightmare Freddy. It has really big teeth, you couldn't even tell his mouth was closed or not, he looked a little bigger than everyone else and what disturbed you the most was the extra mouth in his stomach area.

You wanted to scream, but a soon as one of them started to move towards you, you woke up almost falling off your bed (o-o). You looked at your (two animatronics) plushies on your bed.

"Oh.. just another dream.." You said quietly to yourself. 

A/N: Well.. that's a dream I wouldn't want to have o-o..