Meeting Freddy and his Friends Pt.3

After the gang greeted Mike, Bonnie turned his attention back to you, same with the others.

"So (y/n), how do you know Mike?" Bonnie asked.

You stood there with a blank stare on your face. You looked over at Mike, who could tell that you didn't want to tell the whole story. 

"Well uh.. it's a long story Bonnie, I'll probably tell you guys later." Mike said as he saw your face lighten up back into a slight smile.

"Oh, Okay then." Bonnie said.

While time was going by everyone was just talking to each other in the office, until Mike's phone started ringing.

"Oh.. It's the manager again.." Mike said.

"Oh, do you need to be alone for a bit while you talk to the manager?" Freddy asked.

"I think so, why don't you guys and (y/n) go hang out at the main stage while I talk?" Mike suggested.

"Okay!" Chica said picking you up and running towards the main stage with the rest following.

Mike saw your face expression and quietly laughed. Then he answered his phone once everybody left the office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Mike's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I answered my phone.

"Hello?" I said.

"Oh! Hey Mike." The manager said.

"Did you need something?" I asked.

"I called to tell you something." The manager said.

"The owner is going out of town for about a week, and he told me to tell you that the restaurant will be closed until he gets back. He still wants you to work the night shift, just to make sure nothing bad happens to the animatronics while he's gone." The manager said.

"Alright." I said.

"Oh and the owner said while your still working your shift from here on out, to keep a close eye on things. He said he saw somebody dressed in purple? I don't know, but he said that the guy looked suspicious to him, like he looked like someone who would try to mess with the animatronics." The manager said.

"Dang it William..." I mumbled to myself.

"But when you come to think about it I don't blame the owner, every time you approach the guy he has this look like he did something wrong and you're about to bust him or something.. Not to mention he's pretty jumpy about everything.. I'd keep a close eye on him." The manager said.

"Yeah I kinda feel the same way." I said.

"So if it's not a bother while the restaurant is closed for this week, you could probably come in a few times during the day just to make sure nobody attempts to get in while the place is closed." The manager said.

I started thinking about (y/n) and the animatronics and I chuckled.

"Nope it shouldn't be a problem at all." I said.

"Okay, great!" The manager said with happiness in their tone.

"Well I believe that's all for now.. good luck! And if something else comes up I will call and let you know." The manager said.

"Alright." I said as the manger hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bonnie's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everybody was on the stage with (y/n) playing and talking and I realized that I haven't heard from Mike for a bit.

"Geez what ever the manager had to say must of been important.. He's been on the phone for quite some time now." I said.

"Well you know unexpected things could always turn up." Freddy said.

"Yeah.. I guess so." I said.

After five minutes I saw Mike walk down the hall over towards us.

"So how'd it go?" I asked.

"Well, you guys have a one week break.. The owner is going out of town for about a week." Mike said.

I looked over at Freddy.

"Is that what you meant by unexpected? Because I clearly wasn't expecting that." I said watching Freddy roll his eyes.

"Yes Bonnie that's exactly what I meant." Freddy said.

"Oh whatever.." I said causing (y/n) to giggle a little.

"Anyways... The manager said for me to come in for a bit during the day just to make sure nobody does anything bad to you guys." Mike said.

"Does that mean we don't have to be shut down all day since there won't be anyone here?" I asked.

"Uh sure, I guess.. Since nobody is gonna be here during the day." Mike said.

"And also keep a close eye out too, the manager said there was a guy that's always dressed in purple and he said he looked suspicious, so.. make sure he doesn't try to tamper with your systems or anything.." Mike said and I nodded.

"I reckon we'll be fine since we 'ave ye checkin' in on us durin' th' day 'n we'll be on free roam as well." Foxy said. (I don't know if that was too much pirate, I'm just making sure I have enough of the accent for Foxy xD)

"True." Chica said.

"Yup." I said and Freddy nodded in agreement.

"Well.. I have about four and half hours left on my shift for tonight.. What do you guys want to do?" Mike asked and all of us shrugged.

"We can play pirates?" Foxy suggested.

"Or make pizzas?" Chica also suggested."

"Or play music?" I suggested.

"Or sing songs or something?" Freddy suggested.

"Wow so many things to do." (y/n) said and I chuckled.

"Hmm.. Why don't we all just do our own things.. almost kinda like a play date..?" Freddy asked and we all nodded in agreement. 

Chica grabbed Mike by his arm.

"I get to teach Mike how to make pizza!" Chica squealed and as she ran with Mike into the kitchen.

Me, Freddy, Foxy, and (y/n) all had "Wow.." face expressions. 

"Well I'm just gonna get my guitar." I said.

"And I'm going to go get my microphone." Freddy said.

"'n I'll be in me cove gettin' me pirate gear." Foxy said.

"I don't even know what I want to do."(Y/n) said.

"Well maybe we can take turns with (y/n)." I said.

"She can spend some time Foxy, then Freddy, then me." I said as I saw everybody nod in agreement.

"I get th' first dibs wit' th' lass!" Foxy yelled as he picked up (y/n) and ran to his cove with (y/n).

"O...k.." Freddy said as he started to go look for his microphone.

And I went to go find my guitar.

A/N: So you get to have play dates with everybody.. yay :p.. So how I'll do this is I will just make the play date into separate parts.. like Foxy gets one part, Freddy gets one part, and yeah.. Anyways hope your enjoying it so far.. Oh! and I will try to make longer parts for the story I also kinda thought some of the parts were a bit short, but that's all for now :p

Oh yeah and sorry about writing this in a girl's POV, if you are a boy just ignore the she's and think of them as he's until I finally feel like making the she's into (she/he).