Unexpected Meeting Pt. 1

You pulled up into your driveway it was 6:30 in the evening. You went to Freddy's and did some errands with your mom. When you got out the car, you asked your mom if you can play out side. She said yes and you ran inside to get the chalk to draw on the driveway. Your mom told you she'd call you in when it was time for dinner. But something unexpected might happen..

You were playing outside with your plushies drawing with chalk on the driveway when you looked up ahead of you a figure of a man who stood in a distance maybe of two or three houses away form yours stood, it made you feel like he was staring at you and you can see from the distance that his outfit was purple and it looked like he was moving towards you. A fearful shiver ran down your spine, you didn't know how to react, you grabbed your plushies and headed towards the house, you tried to open the door, but it was locked your mother must've of accidentally locked the door when bringing the stuff into the house. You tried pounding, but her bedroom was too far away to hear the pounding and you were too short to reach the door bell. You hear the man shout.

"Hey Kid!" The man in purple shouted.

You quickly turned around seeing he was moving a bit faster and was getting closer to you. You quickly grabbed your plushies, turned around and started to run. You knew that the man was bigger and probably faster than you, but you didn't know the man or what he would do to you and just kept on running. The man who was gaining a little closer kept on shouting for you to stop, but you didn't listen and kept on going. Your legs felt like they were about to go numb, you never really had to put so much effort in running, but you didn't want to get caught so you tried to ignore the weird and painful feelings that occurred in your body and just kept on running, also trying not to lose the grip on your plushies. 

You didn't know what direction or how long you have been running a decided to hide in a bush behind a bus stop shelter. You heard the man's foot steps slow down as he went from running to now walking. Luckily he didn't see you move into a bush. You can hear him yelling and probably cursing. Your mom didn't really tell much about cursing because it was something you don't need to hear or know about until your older.

You were panting almost out of breath, you never ran this much and the worse part is you don't even know where you are, or so you thought.

You slightly peeked out of the bush letting out a sigh of relief.

"I think he's gone.." You whispered quietly to yourself.

You grabbed your plushies and started getting out of the bush. You looked around thinking you were lost, but you remembered seeing these buildings on your way to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. You started walking feeling some that passed you in their cars looking at you. You ignored the staring feelings and kept on walking with the plushies in your hands. You frequently kept on looking around for that man dressed in purple seeing if he was still following you.

A/N: Yeah.. This will most likely be two parts.