The Play date: Pirates with Foxy

Foxy ran while holding you all the way to his cove, once he got inside he let you down as he started pulling out his pirate gear.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~

I watched as Foxy started pulling out foam swords, and his pirate captain hat.

He turned over to me to give me a foam sword, then soon we began playing pirate.

"Ye won't be able t' get me booty!" Foxy- Oh wait.. Captain Foxy said.

"Challenge accepted!" I said with a giggle.

Captain Foxy set up his cove almost kinda like an obstacle course I had to try and get to his treasure without him catching me and making me restart. 

We started sword fighting when I started my way through the obstacle course. If Captain Foxy taps me with the sword I have to restart from the beginning of the obstacle course. I was soo close to the treasure, but the obstacle he had set up, I couldn't focus on that and defending myself at the same time. Captain Foxy ended up tapping me on the shoulder with the foam sword and I had to go back to the beginning.

"Ha Ha! I told ye, ye can't get past me!" Foxy said with a chuckle.

I guess you can't assume things will be easy around Captain Foxy.

"Oh, but I will make it this time!" I said snickering.

"I be doubting that lassy.. Nobody can get past this cap'n!" Captain Foxy said.

"We'll see about that!" I said as I started my way through the obstacle course again.

I can tell he was easing up a bit because it was a bit easier to block his moves. I only had one obstacle left until I reach the chest.

"Ye might o' made it this far, but let's see how ye do on this last obstacle!" Captain Foxy said.

The obstacle looked easy, but man was I wrong..

Once I got past the easy obstacle, I had to fight the Captain now.

"Ye think ye can get past me?" Captain Foxy asked with a chuckle.

"I believe I can!" I said.

We began sword fighting until I defeated Captain Foxy.

"Oh no, ye 'ave defeated me!" Captain Foxy said as I ran over to the chest.

"I did it!" I said jumping up and down making Captain Foxy laugh.

"Ye would make a great pirate lass." Captain Foxy said.

"That was a fun quest." I said still smiling.

"Yes it was." Captain Foxy said removing his hat and clearing up the obstacles.

"So.. Is it safe to call you Foxy again?" I asked, making Foxy laugh.

"Yes.. It'd be okay to call me Foxy again(thank god!)."Foxy said.

You both started laughing and chatting until Freddy came by Foxy's cove.

"Hey is it my turn yet? you guys have been at it for a while." Freddy said.

"Yeah yeah, It be yer turn now." Foxy said rolling his eyes and you giggled.

"Well lass I guess ye be heading off with Freddy now, It was fun playing pirates with ye." Foxy said.

"Maybe we can do it again sometime!" You said in a happy tone.

"Ha ha, but next time this cap'n won't be so easy on ye!" Foxy said snickering as you went out the cove going with Freddy.

A/N: Well.. I guess this turned out ok.. I almost ran out of ideas for a second xD.